Chapter eleven! Girls just wanna have fun!

Harry and the guys were gone for a while so I stayed with the girls and we hung out with everyone at home. It was getting closer and closer to the wedding; in fact it was this Sunday! I could feel the nerves acting up but I could still push them aside for the most part. Eleanor was getting tired because her due date was only a couple of days after the wedding and with all of the things we've been up to lately she was stressed and wanted to sleep so she was dozing off on the couch. Danielle was playing with the girls on the floor. Emma was reading a cook book and Morgan was painting her nails. Everyone else decided to ditch us; that made us feel loved. The girls and Dani were playing princess tea party so they were in princess costumes. Prim was Sleeping Beauty, Darcy was Snow White, and Stephanie was dressed up as Cinderella. They made Dani were a crown with a wand and fairy wings so she was their fairy god mother. Needless to say I took tons of twitter pictures. We decided to pack the girls up and take them to the mall. We got ready and dressed first; all of us wore our hair down and had little make-up. [polyvore] Then we moved to the trick subject that was hard to work with; three fussy girls. Finally we got them dressed and ready to go. [polyvore]

We were careful when we went out and Paul came with us so we could avoid the paparazzi. We had security with us and the girls were excited by seeing the mall. We took them there a few times but usually they didn't get to go. After the routine we took the girls to the children's place, Justice, and the GAP for little kids. Once they were done and we loaded things up we went to Toys R Us and let them pick out a few toys. When they got all of their toys we took them to Mc Donald's. Afterward we let them play at the park so they could hopefully wear themselves out. That plan worked because they were asleep by the time we got home. When we did finally got home and laid them down we laid out in the living room. Paul made a run for his room and passed out. I guess we all wore him out as well. We watched some TV and Emma and Morgan began cooking about an hour later. That's when the girls woke up and ran around like crazy.

"Hey girls wanna go swimming?" Danielle asked them and they all squealed. I laughed and helped Dani get them ready. They had their vests, floaties, and swim suits on and Danielle had her swim suit on too. We put them in the two feet pool so they could all stand up and splash around. El changed and played with them, she didn't want to start swimming because she felt sick. Emma and Morgan said that they'd cook and get in after we ate. I changed and walked out.

[polyvore] [polyvore] (They have their stuff over it)

I jumped right in and Danielle laughed. "Jeez girl, calm down the pool isn't going anywhere." She said with a laugh. I stuck my tongue out at her before splashing her. She glared. "Oh that's it!" She yelled before diving in after me and we began a huge splash fight. The girls were cheering us on. El and Stephanie were on my side and Darcy and Prim were on Danielle's side. Suddenly we felt splashes from different directions and looked. It was Emma and Morgan.

"You two are going down!" Then it was Dani and I vs. Emma and Morgan. In the end we won. We got out and ate before watching a little bit of TV. Then we headed back outside. This time El was swimming and we were watching the girls. I stood up outside the Pool and looked at everyone. Then I felt something on my back, launch me into the pool. When I looked up; it was Louis!

I glared and splashed at him and he laughed before swimming to Eleanor. I looked over and Zayn was sitting with Morgan on the chairs with something to Drink. Or as the girls called them, 'They were having a frink.' It was so cute when they said it. Niall and Emma were playing with the kids. Harry, Danielle, Liam, El, Louis, and I were in the deep pool. Harry swam over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Hey there Harry do you need something?" I asked him.

"I need you beautiful." He said with a wink. I laughed so hard I was crying.

"Don't get flirty in the pool Harold, you know why?" I asked.

"Why is that?" He asked and I smirked before pushing backwards so we went under the water with me on top of him so he let go and I swam away.

"Because I can do that, that's why." I said and he came up and pulled me under before pressing his lips to mine. We parted as we came up and I laughed at him. Then I was splashed again. This time it was Liam!

"Oh it's on Daddy D!" I yelled and splashed him. We began to splash each other and we were into a huge splash fight and the girls, Niall, Emma, Morgan, and Zayn laughed. The girls splashed from where they were at us along with Niall and Emma. Morgan jumped in and splashed at us and Zayn joined Niall and Emma. When we all got out and changed we were hungry again so we started eating. Then we just hung out and talked about the wedding. Harry was just as excited. He still wouldn't tell me why he went out though which was annoying but I figured I'd find out eventually. When our family showed up we all talked about the wedding still. They said that they picked out the cake and showed us a picture. [weheartit] it was cute and simple. I liked it. It reminded me of Harry's, "Simple, but affective," line that he said during the video diaries. I clicked on the TV and made everyone watch it. We were watching the new Hallmark movie called, 'How to fall in love.' They all fell asleep except for me. They suck; they left me awake during a movie!