Chapter ten! "It's not over till the fat lady sings and I ain't singing yet"!

Today Eleanor, Harry, Louis, and I decided to go out and pick some decorations for the wedding. Why we needed them was beyond me, Eleanor insisted that we needed them and I didn't feel like arguing with a hormonal pregnant woman, I remember the hard time that I gave Harry when I was pregnant so I was going to avoid that. The guys were smart enough to as well. We were walking through the 'Factory Card Outlet' in search of some beach like decorations. They were going to be more for the dinner, well more of a party, after the wedding when we all headed to this big part of a hotel that we rented out for us to all celebrate at. After much fan begging we decided to let one reporter come to the wedding. I bet you all know who that reporter is. She's the one who did my first interview as Harry's girlfriend, fiancée, when I was pregnant, and the first interviewer that the girls met. She is a friend ours. Emily, remember?

Anyway, Eleanor is next to me pointing at things, some I like and some I don't. Louis and Harry had the cart. "Harry shouldn't you be helping?" I whined out and he snickered.

"Nope, you and El dragged me out so now you and El are going to pick things." He said and scowled at him.

"Tell me again why I love you?" I asked and he gave me that smile that made me weak at the knees.

"It's my irresistible charm and amazing kissing skills." He winked I blushed lightly and smiled.

"I can agree with that." I said.

"Ugh for the last time save your sexual tension for the bedroom and not around me- even more so when we're in public you two; have you no shame?" Louis said dramatically. Harry and I raised an eyebrow at each other before grinning.

"No I don't think we do." Harry and I said in unison. Louis sighed more loudly then needed. We all laughed. Eleanor suddenly squealed and ran down a random aisle. We all sighed and chased after her. When we caught up to her she was looking at small little bottles that came with paper. You're supposed to write the people's names in them and set them at tables. I laughed and she looked at me.

"You guys so need these!" She said and I looked, they kind of just clicked with me.

"Yeah we do!" I cheered, and Harry and Louis laughed. We spent about two more hours shopping and just looking at random stuff. Louis and Harry were 'hungry and tired' so they wanted to leave already.

"You boys shut up. This isn't over until the fat lady sings and I ain't singin yet!" Eleanor said and Louis kissed her.

"You aren't fat love, you're just pregnant." He said and she laughed.

"It was a metaphor Louis." She said with a smile. He laughed with us. About a half an hour later we decided to give in and go eat. We had about a trunk full of all kinds of stuff. We drove to a restaurant that Louis loved and he skipped in, literally, while Holding Harry's hand and making him skip. Eleanor and I looked at each other before lacing our fingers together and spinning in a huge circle all the way through the door and to the register. We ordered and then we all four skipped to our table. We sat down and talked before we heard the order was there. Louis and I skipped to the food and then back to the table. We all had a seat at the table and started eating.

"So are you excited maid of honor?" I asked El. She grinned from ear to ear.

"I couldn't be happier for you and Hazza boo." She said Harry glared while Louis laughed, and I laughed so hard I cried. She called him that to make him mad and had been saying it since the day that his mom found out I was pregnant with the girls. We had all been at Anne's house for dinner, all of us- Dani, Liam, Prim, El, Lou, Niall, Emma, Gemma, Zayn, Morgan; you get the picture right?

Well we had told her and she had been delighted. She got up, sat on Harry's lap, pinched his cheek and said, "Well Hazza Boo you had better never screw up your relationship with my lovely daughter or your ass is grass understand?" She said it in such a sweet voice that it was scary. Since then to annoy him we called him, 'Hazza Boo' and it would make his face turn bright red. It was probably one of the funniest moments that I had ever seen. The look of fright on Harry's face was priceless. It was a total Kodak moment if you ask me.

We finished eating but dragged the guys through the mall twice. El forced me to stop in an outfit and she ran around grabbing clothes before shoving me in a changing room with them. I looked at them and groaned. "Really El, really- you want me to wear this?" I asked.

"Yes I do!" She chirped.

"What is she going to wear?" Louis asked.

"Hopefully it'll be something sexy." Harry said which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Please Hazza Boo, save it please?" I asked while changing Louis snickered and I knew Harry was glaring at me through the door. Times like these I was glad that that boy did not have x-ray vision. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. If I bought this I would only ever wear it to two place; the clubs if I ever went again, and if I had to go on a 'hot date' as Dani calls it with Harry. I looked myself over one more time before swallowing hard and walking out of the room.

[polyvore]

Harry gawked at me and I blushed scarlet red. "You look hot!" El cheered and I blushed darker.

"Ha-ha that shade of red isn't healthy for you!" Lou sang and I shot him a glare.

"Shut up Louis." I said but said 'Lewis' just to make him mad. He scowled and crossed his arms like an angry toddler. He looked like how Darcy looks when she doesn't get her way. I now know where she got it from. I riskily glance at Harry who was blushing but looked like he was checking me out and doing multiple different... erm... things to me in his head... yeah that's gross.

"Harry aren't you going to comment on your lovely fiancé's supper hot looks?" El teased and he smirked.

"I am on the inside... and so much more." He winked. I smirked and winked back at him.

"You won't get to do those things for a while Haz-za-boo." I sounded out and he scowled; I and just laughed.

"Like, oh my god that was so totally TMI Harold!" Louis said in a very impressive girl's voice. We laughed and I changed. El begged me for like ten minutes so I bought the freaking outfit and we left the store. El had to go to the bathroom and Lou wanted to get a soda so that left Harry and I sitting outside the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around my waist with a smirk.

"You looked mega sexy beautiful." He said and I laughed.

"Glad you think so." I said and he smiled before laughing, he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck causing me to laugh as his curls tickled my face. I was aware that paparazzi were snapping pictures and that people were staring but I was used to it and didn't care. I only cared when they were too close to my children and Prim. Harry turned his head and kissed my cheek. Eleanor and Louis walked out of the bathroom and I looked at them. El was blushing and smiling like an idiot like Louis. I didn't care about that I just wanted to know how the hell he got into the girls bathroom when we saw him walk in the opposite direction. I swear that man I superman in disguise for real.

"Lou how the hell did you get into the girls bathroom when you walked in the opposite direction?" I asked. He grinned.

"I went in One Direction," He said and I laughed.

"And it definitely isn't a straight one." Harry and I said together.