Chapter nine! Say yes to the dress!

The next day Anne, Gemma, Eleanor, Daphne, Danielle, Morgan, Emma, and my mom- Janice or Jan for short- decided to go dress shopping. Yes, all of the girls went, we left the kiddos at hime with the guys so hopefully they wouldn't be yelling at the TV about sports or in another food fight, it took forever to get those girls clean.

The eight of us girls decided that it was finally time to hunt for the dream dress for my wedding with Harry. Needless to say I was drop dead excited... but I didn't know what I wanted this is why I was also nervous. We walked into the bridal shop and I had felt my jaw drop to the floor. Oh holy hell this was going to be a challenge. I had never thought about the type of dress I wanted, I only figured that I would see one I liked and be like, "Okay let's buy this one!" But looking at these there was so many I could just say that for, so this was going to be absolutely horrid. "So Eri what kind of dress do you want?" Danielle asked me. I thought for a minute before saying the only thing I could.

"I don't know." I said and she sighed.

"You don't know Eri? Every girl dreams of getting married and they always plan out there dresses!" El said and I shrugged embarrassedly.

"Hey it was usually Emma and Morgan who planned the weddings! I just went along for the fun of it!" I held my hands up defensively and Emma and Morgan face-palmed.

"Honey you have no preferences?" Anne asked me. I shook my head.

"I always thought that I'd see one and be like, 'Kay mom I found it let's go home now' but I can't now- look at all these gorgeous dresses!" I said and motioned towards all of them.

"But there has to be some kind of dress you don't like!" Daphne said.

"I don't care for dresses in the first place." I said.

"My baby girl is not wearing jeans and a t-shirt down the aisle. You have to wear a dress!" My mom said. I groaned and face-palmed.

"Oh stop being difficult." Gemma said and I laughed.

"According to Harry 'difficult' is my middle name." I said sarcastically. They laughed.

"Well then he has you pegged." My mom said. I laughed along with them. Gemma and El went to flag down someone who worked here while we all went and had a seat. When they returned they had a very flamboyant man who was skinny, had neatly combed brown hair, caring brown eyes, and had very good taste in clothes.

"Hello beautiful, I hear that you're getting married to a Mr. Harry Styles yes? I've heard all about your relationship and children from Jan over there; hey lovely!" He said and waved to my mom. She waved back and smiled.

"Hello Ricky!" She said and smiled at him.

"So what kind of dress are you looking for?" he asked me and I blushed.

"Well uh... I don't know actually... I never thought...about...it...." I said embarrassedly and he gasped.

"What, what- what how could you not have thought about it; every girl thinks about their wedding at some point in their life!" He said in shock. I shrugged.

"I never really did I'm sorry!" I said in an embarrassed voice.

"Ah no need to be sorry baby, we'll just have to take you back to figure out one. Bye ladies we'll be back!" He called and dragged me to a small room. He stood outside while I pulled all but my undergarments off and pulled the robe over it. He came in and asked me a few questions about my relationship with Harry. I answered them and then we got to business.

"What would you think of feathers?" He asked and I thought for a minute.

"No feathers." I said. He smiled.