PREQUEL

Please read Epsilon before reading this sequel!

Epsilon

Blurb:

"A territory on the verge of collapse. A girl with the power to save a kingdom. A secret that could ruin them all.

All it took was one reckless decision and Kyra's life changed forever. After sneaking out of her strict household to attend a party, Kyra finds herself victim to a wolfish beast with ruby-red eyes and matted fur. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she can no longer deny that something is amiss.

Marked as an Epsilon, one of the rarest werewolf types, Kyra is thrown into a world of fangs and fur as she is taken in by one of the ruling wolf courts. The territory is crumbling, and with her mysterious newfound power, Kyra is the only one who can save it.

It is a race against time as Kyra fights to master her untamed gift and save all those she has come to love, and her journey will not be easy. Danger waits at every turn, and not only must she fight off the opposing territories that inch closer by the day, but she must also confront the emotions that have threatened to crush her since day one; emotions such as her undeniable attraction to the Alpha...

Matters only worsen for Kyra when she makes a dark and dangerous discovery, uncovering a secret that could ruin them all. What will Kyra do when opposing forces call for a fight, and she must rise in answer? What will she do when morals go head-to-head with need, and she is forced to make decisions that could cost lives?"

Find it on my profile!