Foreword (READ PLS!)

Warning! This story includes:

Mature Content

- LGBTQ Themes

- Sexual Scenes

- Graphic Violence

If any of the above upsets you, please do not read this work.

*****

Hello everyone! This is an ongoing sequel to my book, Epsilon. As you probably guessed, this is the raw first draft.

As for every first draft, there are places that need refining or fixing. The same goes for this book, and while this is still a great read, please do know that you may find some general errors you that would typically find in a first draft.

I hope you will keep this in mind as you read. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this book of romance, werewolves, and a simple girl who must navigate her way through it all. Join Kyra on her epic journey into this world of magic!

- Khione

Copyright:

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work exclusive to Wattpad. If this work is published anywhere else but Wattpad, it has been done so illegally.

© 2022, khionewrites