𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎. 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Peter's POV

I thought my sister: Wanda and I, were the only two. Mutants, I meant. Never thought there was someone else like us, in the same town, who went to the same school.

She's the one. I saw her. She did that, the healing thing, shielding, and the memory erasure. It's cool. I knew it sounded a bit creepy, but I really wanna know her name; thank God I was able to move fast. I checked her name on her assignment papers before getting myself out of that detention classroom.

(Y/N) Sauven. Pretty name for a pretty girl.

That's not the only thing I found. Honestly, I've been looking for this girl since she helped me. No, I wouldn't admit that, but still, she helped me.

Where should I start? Well, it all began in the springtime, back ten years ago.

-Flashback-

Time: 1962 (7 years old)

I was always alone and never had an accompany.

Wanda played with girls, sure, but I'm a boy. A boy wouldn't play with girls. If some boys in my class found that I'd played some stupid make-believe game, it would be so lame. Therefore, I decided to join the bigger boys and play some cool games that were more masculine.

There, not far from where I stood, were three bigger boys; one of them was blonde, another was ginger, and the third one was raven-haired. I was pretty sure they were all in the third grade or above since they were taller than me by at least three inches. They seemed cool enough; maybe they'd consider me to join them.

''Alright, Timmy, you'll be the sidekick number one, and Jimmy, you'll be the sidekick number two.'' said a taller guy in the group.

''What are you going to be then, Byron?'' said the shortest boy in the group.

''I'm the hero! My name is Byron, the abrupt.'' said the blonde proudly. ''I have super speed and can run from this corner to the slide over there within a blink!''

I curved my lips upward, a superhero with super speed. That's awesome. I dashed to their front, rambling about being part of their group. ''Can I join you? Please! Please! Please! Superhero game is so cool!''

Their face dropped, exchanging glances like cool kids on the television. I supposed that they were considering me to join them.

''Hey, you're the guy who doesn't have a father, right?'' said the raven-haired boy, Timmy.

''What? You know this shorty, Timmy?'' asked the blonde 'leader'.

''Sort of...he's quite famous in our class. Peter Maximoff; everybody said he got the shiny silvery hair. It's not normal for us. Besides, he and his sister don't have a father.''

Oh no. When someone dragged about me having no father, that's not a good sign.

''Well, well, well...a boy with no father? Normally, I'd love to consider another sidekick, but I think we have better things to do now right boys?'' sneered Byron mischievously.

The other two nodded, crossing their arms, and taking steps toward me. My eyes kept on their face, my neck feeling sore due to the height difference between us. They took another big step, and another one, and another one, forcing me to back up to the wall.

I could feel my eyes brimming with hot tears. What did I do wrong again? Nobody seemed to like me at school. I was often mocked for my silver hair, being poor, and having no father. What's so wrong with all those stuff?