𝙲𝙷. 𝟽-𝟷 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢

''The room they're holding him in was built during the Second World War; when there was a shortage of steel. So the foundation is pure concrete and sand, no metal,'' explained Hank, muttering thank you while you placed the coffees on the desk for him and Logan.

''He's being held a hundred floors, beneath the most heavily guarded building on the planet.'' said the professor.

''Why is he in there?'' asked Logan; he looked entirely confused, no faking.

''What? Did he forget to mention it?'' The professor let out several wheezing laughs.

''Uh...JFK.'' said Hank.

''He killed-''

Professor really couldn't control himself from laughing at Magneto. You nodded to Logan, confirming his perplexing thought.

''What else explains a bullet miraculously curving through the air?'' the professor said sarcastically. ''Erik always had a way with guns. You sure you want to carry on with this?''

''This is your plan, not mine.''

''But how do we get in?'' you wondered out loud, scanning the Pentagon map.

''We don't have any resources to get us in-''

''Or out,'' stated the professor, ''It's just me and Hank.''

''Wait, what? I want to come with you guys,'' you pouted, talking back like a child. It wasn't your first time being left at home, but they were going out on a mission; it could take days, and you didn't like the feeling of being left in a large vacant mansion like this for days!

''No, you're not,'' stated the professor firmly. ''It's dangerous. You'll be staying in the mansion; I won't allow you to follow us to the building. Nor Paris. I made a promise with your mother to keep you safe.''

''I'm almost eighteen! I don't need you to keep me safe, I can protect myself just fine!'' you retorted. ''Hank? Please, I'll be assisting...I can heal anyone in case you're hurt.''

The professor was about to say another 'no' as you read the shape of his lips, but Logan spoke out faster than him, ''Um...Professor Charles also granted you to go with us.''

''Wh-what? Are you serious? I told you to bring her as well?!'' questioned the professor in disbelief.

''Yeah, said she needs some hands-on practices,'' replied Logan, passing a wink to you before shrugging off the irritated-looking professor, ''she'll be one of the greatest members in the future.''

You were overjoyed, the professor in the future had granted you to join the mission; your first X-men mission, like your father, once had! The ecstatic sensation of visiting both Pentagon and Paris was too much. Therefore, you had to excuse yourself from excluding the plan from this moment, feeling the need to start packing your belongings for the next few days. You needed to pack clothes, books, oh, and a passport. Your mother took you to the custom once, saying it was important for you to have a passport; it'd be helpful someday. At any rate, when you had tried to escape and have to fly abroad.

''She still is a child,'' stated Hank, though curving the end of his lips upward in satisfaction.

Defeated, the professor groaned, talking more to himself, ''How could I agree on such a thing?''

''Anyways, I know a guy. He'd be a young man now. Grew up outside of D.C...he could get into anywhere,'' said Logan, chuckling rather, ''I just don't know how the hell we're gonna find him.''

''Is Cerebro out of the question?'' asked Hank.

The older man didn't respond instantly; instead, he looked down, staying quiet as a sign of being incapable. Whether it was the fear of hearing the voices once again or not being capable of using it, Hank did seem to know the answer; hence, he didn't push the man to react, but merely replied, ''We have a phone book.''