HAPPINESS

Cry's point of view:
Yesterday was great since (name) invited us to do her vlog. Today i am now walking at the park to chillax. While i was relaxing at the park,i saw (name) walking towards the park. I was a little surprised not noticing that she will come here. Oh god...she is really beautiful...wait, what the fuck!?! I was surprised that i do have feeling to her. Heh...i wish she could feel my feelings to her. I got up and went towards her. She saw me and smiled at me....those smile gave me a happiness in ny heart. "sup?" i said."nothing much, i was going to the park to relax but you came and i felt great seeing you today"she said and smiled. "wanna come to my place again, maybe we could play a game again or just hang out" she added i nodded and we went to her house. While walking we were silent awkwardly though, then i manage to break the silence. "sooo (name), i heard your birthday is near" she nodded and said "yeah..my birthday is (MM/DD/YYYY). I am really excited you know, and i wanted you guys to be invited so that we could go and hang out again...sure lots of people will go here." she smiled at me, again. "i look forward to wait your invitation to me" i said and added a smile for her.
======================
A/N: sorry that this chapter is short...hope you guys enjoyed it

Vote
Follow
Like
Comment
<3:-)