PROPOSAL

Cry's point of view:
I woke up in the morning because of the sun that went to my face..i looked beside me, she's gone. Maybe she went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I stood up and went down to meet my lover on the kitchen. I head towards the kitchen and sat on the counter to wait the food. Today we are eating bacon and eggs, those only. She sat infront of me at the counter, eating. An awkward silence filled until i broke the silence, "so uhh (name), i was thinking of you buy some groceries while i clean the house for you." she nodded and finished her breakfast, i too finished my breakfast and put our plates on the sink. I washed the dishes and she went upstairs to take a bath and change. When i finished the dishes, i sat on the couch to her to leave. I've been waiting for this the while time to propose her, but first i gotta buy a ring for my proposal to her. I know,first we are gonna make a vlog then i will propose her infront of the camera, yeah thats a great idea. "umm, cry i'm going now" i shook my head and saw her behind me. I nodded and pecked her lips to go. Finally she left, time for me to take a bath and go get me some ring.
~time skip on taking a bath~
I hopped oimut of the bathroom and put on my clothes. Today i am wearing a YES shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the pawnshop.
~time skip again~
I arrived at the pawnshop and went inside to look at the most beautiful ring i have ever seen. I hope she will like it, i bought a diamond ring that suits perfectly for her. Well,wish me luck.

Your point of view:
I went to the groceries to buy on the list. Well, atleast its easy to find but i'm confused to these things that cry gave me. 1 pack of pasta, 1 pasta sauce, 2 scented candles, bottle of wine. I don't know what he is planning but i am sure this is something about a surprise for me. I went to the counter to pay and went back to the house. Well the grocery and my house is pretty far away but i can handle it.

Cry's point of view:
I went back at the house,great i have more time. I cleaned the house nice and tidy and set a camera on the livig room and a mini cam and clipped it on my shirt. I put the little box on my pocket to be ready. I sat on the couch waiting for her. Someone knocked on the door,i hope thats her. I opened the door and she went inside, well thats a relief. She looked at me with a curious look."whats with all of this?" she asked but good thing the camera is recording meaning she's been recorded. "how about we take a seat and talk" she nodded and sat on the couch,same for me too."well, (name) its been many days since we are together now and i've been impatient now i can't wait anymore""so..(name)" i put out the littke box and opened it"will you marry me?"i asked and tears formed in her eyes "Yes!" she said and i'm glad she accepted it. I slid the ring on her finger and did a thumbs up infront of the camera. I kissed her passionately and hugged her. At last,were getting married.
=====================
A/N:i it short? I hope its not..
Vote

Follow

Like

Comment

Bye~