VLOG DAY

Your point of view:
Finally its over! Sonce the last incident that happend to me, but atleast cry saved me and ken, well he's in jail because of raping me. So this means everthing is back to normal. Today me and cry are doing a vlog telling to the people that we are together, for his fans and my fans as well. I prepared my camera and we sat down at the couch, the camera is now recording and he started to speak. "sup friends? You notice that i have a girl here next to me, well she's my girlfriend, (name)" i waved at the camera and said "hello guys" he continued "so now we are together and someday we will be together forever and have a family." he said and i blushed. He talked about how we met and how we qre together. It made me happy though, but i know people don't believe us so we kissed passionately each other, it never gets tired. We pulled away and i blushed again. We held our hands together, and smiling. "well, thats it and subcribe me and my girlfriend's account. Her account name is anonymous..bye!" then camera stopped recording. I took the camera and put it on the coffee table. We sat down at the couch and relaxed a bit until he decided to go to the beach with me. I nodded then we prepared our things for the beach. We went to the beach today, its freaking hot you know..
~time skip~
Cry's point of view:
We arrived at the beach, i can feel the breeze and i looked at her passionately. I can see her smiling, it made me happy on how beautiful she is. So we set our things and i dragged (name) to the water, we splashed being wet and we are playing tag. She started to run and i chased her. I am near to her now and i grabbed her and we stumbled down. We laughed then i kissed her in the cheek, she smiled and kissed me back. We headed back to our spot and dried ourselves. She really is the girl that i wanted, good thing i had her already.
----------+-+------------
We headed back to our house, so that we can rest and take a bath. We smelled like sea and water you know, it reeks! Anyways we arrived at our house and she went upstairs to take a bath, while i put our things back and arranged it. I went also upstairs and she's in the bathroom already.

Your point of view:
I went up stairs to take a bath. I went to our room and get undressed, i went inside the bathroom starting to take a shower. I heard someone went inside and the curtains draw back, i saw cry who is naked so i blushed. He draw the curtains again to cover us both. He went near me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeck. I blushed again and faced him to kiss his soft lips. I went to cry's back, to help him clean himself. Then while i was cleaning, cry turned around and pulled my body close to his body, i can feel his crotch though and made me blush super red. I was finished, so i got out and wrapped myself a towel. I picked out my night gown and layed down in my bed to sleep...well not sleep actually, just looking at the ceiling waiting my for my love. Cry came out of the bathroom and he picked out his pajamas, then he went to the bed layed down. He pecked my forehead and saying "goodnight""goodnight" then we slept.
=====================
A/N: please don't kill me! Sorry if its short...my head blowned you know? Tell me some of your ideas and i will review it..if its great then i'll pop it for the next chapter...just tell me what title and the story..you know i'm waiting..

Vote

Follow

Like

Comment

Bye~