STARTING A NEW FAMILY[P2]

A/N: hello guys!! Sorry i didn't update much lately but here is the next chapter..enjoy~!
########################

Cry's point of view:
Since that news of (name) pregnant and the news of the gender, a girl. 4 months, if the month of 8 came she will be out..."what if became like my father?" i thought to myself. I shook my head and called pewds for a minute. She's sleeping today i guess she's not in a mood to go with me, i told pewds that we should play co-op and he nodded. I changed my clothes and left a note on the kitchen table, in case she got worried about me. Be fore i go i kissed her on the forehead then went to pewds place. I hope she doesn't get mad, you know what women get mad they get furious.

Your point of view:
I woke up, felt dizziness on my head but sat on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, then suddenly my stomach growled. Maybe the baby is hungry, i went downstairs and head to the kitchen. Before i could cook some food, i saw a not on the kitchen table. Its from cry.
"Dear (name),
I was about to wake you up but since your sick i guess or gloomy, i went to pewds place to play games. Theres food on the fridge in case you get hungry, please make yourself useful. I lpve you so much.
.......Cry."
Okay i understand what he meant. So i took the food what he said and preheated it, then ate it. God i'm so hungry, i'm like a wild animal eating my food. When i finished my food, i put it in the sink and washed it then decided to watch tv.

~time skip~
It took hours and cry is still not here. What's happening? I shook the thought that ran through my brain and drank milk. Its 8:35 pm and cry is not here yet, while i was watching someone knocked on the door making me jumped. I opened the door and it was cry, he seemed tired though so i placed a kiss on his forehead and he walked unto the couch and sat there. I smiled, good thing he's fine i was about to go near him but suddenly my stomach got hurt and i fell on my knees. Cry saw me with eyes widened and i didn't know that my water broke. He rushed to me and carried me bridal style, but before i could know all of it, i was beginning to feel hurt. He put me in the car and drove me to the hospital, the doctors came and carried me and put me to the gurney then headed to the emergency room.

Cry's ppint of view:
The doctors led her to the ER and the nurse let me changed into a surgery coat or something and headed to the ER. I saw her sweating and struggling, i ran up to her holding her hand and helping her to push. "its okay (name) you can do it, i know you can..." she nodded and tried to push again "okay...breathe"she nodded again and breathed in and out and tried pushing it again. The doctor saw the baby's head and pulled it..(a/n: idk alright???) they wrapped the baby and they gave it to my wife, i can see her smile and the baby cried. How i love the voice of the baby, "let's call her (baby's name)" she said and i nodded in agreement. I wiped her sweat, the nurse went to us and said "let me take the baby now, i shall put her on the nursery room. Please tell me the baby's name so i can write on her crib." we nodded and gave the baby to her. This is a miracle to us.

Forever will be the miracle of us....
####################
Sorry for the picture above..its supposed to be cry and the reader at the hospital but i made a mistake...but hope you guys liked it..
Vote

Follow

Like

Comment

Bye~!