KIDNAPPED

Warning: may have sexual preference to this chapter, you can skip it if you want...i warned you.
========================
Cry's point of view:
I woke up in the morning...yeah i am such a morning person, i looked at my love, (name) still sleeping and kissed her forehead. She woke up and yawned, i guess i interrupted her. "sorry that i interrupted you" i said but she smiled and kissed me back. Of course i also smiled, and got up and went down stairs. She also went down stairs and headed to the kitchen, she's making breakfast. I went to the kitchen to and wrapped my arms around her waist, smiled but continued to make breakfast. "so whats for breakfast?" i said and she said "your favorite..." i smiled in joy and kissed her cheecks. She put the pancakes to the two plates and put it to the dining table. We started eating, we are silent for a moment until i broke it. "well, today is vlogging with my friends day so i have to go to pewd's house with ken..can i babe?" i said but she nodded and told me its okay. I smiled then get dressed up, today i am wearing a sup shirt and blue jeans. I head out and kissed my (name) then went to pewd's place. I arrived but ke is still not here, maybe he forgot something but i don't mind. I went inside and we waited but ken is still not here so we decided to make a vlog without him.

Your point of view:
I'm all alone now..i don't know what to do, i know how about a walk in the park. I went up stairs and get dressed, i wore my plain sky blue dress above knee and tied my hair with a ponytail. I grabbed the keys to our house and left.

~time skip~
I arrived at the park, and it is sunny just as i like it. I went to the tree and sat down under the tree, i can feel the wind touching my face, it felt so amazing. I took my phone out and tweeted that its a warm, sunny day here at park. Then suddenly, i got up and i was about to go home but someone grabbed me and locked my arms with his arms. He then put the handkerchief on my mouth, i smelled the scent and it made me dizzy and my eyes are heavy and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and found myself in a bedroom. I was about to get up but my hands are tied and i am trapped laying down at the bed, its comfy you know. I was trying to find a way then suddenly, the door opened and saw ken standing. I was relieved and he is going to save me. "ken! Thank god your here, please help me untie this thing so we can get out!" i told him that but he ignored and gave me a smirk. "you thought i am going to save you? Tsk...i am the one who kidnapped you, so your not going anywhere and no one's gonna stop me.." he said and laughed evilly. My eyes widened when he is laughing and of course he is in his boxers but i am still at my dress. He is coming near to me and i was trying to back up. He's close, super close to my face and kissed me instantly. I tried to pull away but he hold my face as of result of not pulling away, he bit my botton lip to open my mouth and yes i did opened my mouth then he shove his tongue in my mouth and we are having a tongue wrestling. He pulled away leaving a string of saliva connected to us. I am ow terrified to him, not knowing ehat he will do next. He slowly untied the string on my dress to remove and leaving my undergarments. He also removed his shirt being topless and he unhooked my bra and groped my breasts. I moaned and whimper, he is still not satisfied so he licked my right one while caressing the other one, i moaned more and i called his name "k~enn" he smirked then he pulled down my underwear and licked his finger,he put his finger on my entrance and i practically moaned loud then he put the second finger and thrusting it, he then put the last finger then thrusted it fast. I moaned and moaned and panted then ken replaced his fingers with his crotch, topped with a condom. I moaned loud, it really hurt a lot. He thrusted in and out and doing it fast and soft. He bend down a little to nibble my neck and licking it. He is still thrusting until he came a lot and shouted and also panted. I also shouted and panted. He removed his crotch from my entrance, He layed beside me resting for a second, then wears his boxers again and he untied me for me to wear my undergarments and my dress. I was now fully dressed and he is still wearing his shirt so its my time to escape. I ran towards the door but the door is locked, i found my phone and called my love, cry. He picked up and answered my call. "hello?" cry said "cry, its me your love, ken kidnapped me please you have to save me please" isaid in a terrified tone. He hung up and i think he is on his way to the house, i know this house and its ken's house so he already knows where i am now. Ken got up and grabbed my shoulder, he wrapped my waist around tightly, i can't get away because he's too strong. While i am trying to get away the door smashed open and i saw my cry saving me. His eyes widened and ran to ken and punched him in the face. I saw pewds going to me and he guided me to marzia and me and marzia headed home. Marzia said that its okay, they can handle and i nodded. We went to their house and i passed out. I don't know why, but marzia helped me and headed me to their bed. I fell asleep when i layed down.

Cry's point of view:
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MY GURLFRIEND!?!" I yelled at ken while punching his face. While i was punching his face, pewds stopped me and said that its over. I stopped but still angry at ken. Why would he do this to my girlfriend!?! I thought he's my best friend, but a fucking slut that wants to fuck girls. We left at his house but i am still angry at him.
~time skip~
We arrived at pewds place and went inside. I asked Marzia where she is and said that she's in their bedroom sleeping. I couldn't believe that my best friend, can be such a fucking slut. I sighed in relief but sad becaused she was raped. I sat down at the couch and looked down. Felix sat next to me and rubbed my back "its okay cry, its over now and she's sleeping meaning she's fine." he said but i still looked down and a smile on my face "i just can't believe that my best friend could be a fucking slut, i'm so stupid and i shouldn't just let her come with me. I'm such a fucking idiot!" i yelled but pewds and marzia comforted me so i calmed down and went up stairs to their room. I peeked in and saw her sleeping, i went towards her and i can see her face, all abused. Her skin is pale, her lips are busted and she has cuts and bruises. I sat beside the bed and sighed, i looked at her then kissed her forehead. A sad smile ran through my face though, she woke up and looked at me and smiled but it still made me hurt seeing her get hurt. "i-i'm so sorry (name), i didn't know that you got kidnapped. Is shouldn't have let you come with me and vlog with me but i didn't, i'm such an idiot!" i said and tears form from my eyes down to my cheeks. She sat and wiped my tears then i hugged her. She smiled and leaned on my shoulder and said "its okay cry, atleast you saved me from ken,i love you so much cry" she smiled at me and i smiled back and kissed her passionately.
=======================
A/N: Yo i am back! So do you like my chapter? Of course you liked it...well on to the next chapter!
Vote

Follow

Like

Comment

Bye~