STARTING A NEW FAMILY

Your point of view:
I finally got married to my love. I almost remember what happend last time. Its been a week since cry didn't know that i'm pregnant for about ten weeks. I want him to surprise him and he should be the first one to know, its been weeks since i baled out and stayed at our room. I knew that cry is nervous because i sometimes vomit, had cold and sometimes sleep almost everyday. But this is the right time to tell him today. I stand up and went outside where i saw cry watching television, he noticed me and waved. I smiled and went down to sit next to him. What would be his reaction?

Surprised?

Mad?

Disappointed?

I shook my head from those negative thoughts and sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, i sighed and took a deep breath. "c-cry..we need to talk" cry is nervous on what i will say and i took a deep breath again. "i-i'm......pregnant" his eyes widened and asked "for how long?" "about ten weeks, cry i want you to be the first one to know and this ia my surprise for you. Cry, were having a baby."i answered and he smiled brightly, i knew that he will be happy. He hugged me proudly "can i feel it?" i nodded and he put his hand on my womb. He was happy that it kicked, i can also feel it.(a/n: i don't know about pregnancy or anything shit) today we are having a new family, together.
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
Author:
Sorry if its too short. Please don't kill me!! Anyways enjoy the next story. Prepare yourself or else you will here a loud scream on the next chapter~!