SPECIAL~

Okay so this is a special chapter... i hope you'd enjoy and wait for my I NEED YOU cry x reader part 2 for this story. Enjoy~
====================
Pewdiepie and cry were talking to each other(boy talk), while marzia and ______ chat too. Kimberly made a plan on celebrating a party at her house, but not just the only youtubers she loved but also the proxies. They were a bit scared of the proxies but kim said "i know that the proxies may even kill the youtubers but don't worry i'm in charge." They all agreed and continued their chatting. Later that moment, the proxies arrived and saw the youtubers. They were about to kill them but kim called the proxies and explained about the rules. They understand and agreed the rules especially slenderman. They were all having so much fun with the author's boydriend. They played games, while others are drinking and dancing and making hot make out sessions(u know that already;)). It was fun until they went home, but cry and pewdiepie stayed at kim's house. Kim gave them a confused look but just shrugged and started clean, while pewds and cry followed her and wait until she was done cleaning. They were gonna tell kim about their plan they had made, and they want to know if kim will approve it. When she was done, cry spoke "ummm kim? Can we ask you something?" Kim nodded and they sat on the counter. "Its about our wives, _____ and marzia were like...you know always together as bestfriends but the problem is that they always forgot us. So we planned that when they arrived, we will make a make out session with them. Do you agree?" Kim thinked, giving her 5 minutes to think until she decided. She shook her head and they frowned. "Its a bad idea you know? How about giving them a gift or taking them some place romantic, you two can have a double date!" Kim said making her smile, they both decided that they will follow her suggestions.

Many months later....

It was all back to normal, they made love each other again and they also had kids. Until they grew up and still pasting that big smile on their faces.

Bye~