WHAT IF I BECAME LIKE MY FATHER??

Cry and (name) had a baby girl and her name is (b/n). But something came up to cry's thoughts,

what if he became like his father?

Your point of view:
(lets just say that its been years now okay?) its been years and (b/n) is already 6 years old, but i had a worry look to my husband too. He's been acting so strangely like drinking, going out at night and he reeks alcohol. Sometimes we fight each other then the next morning forgoving each other. It just makes me worry all the time, "uh...cry?" he looked at me with an arched eyebrow "we need to talk,now" henodded then sat infront of the counter looking at me. I took a deep breath and began to speak "well, i'm worried okay? You've been acting so strangely and you always drink alcohol and we sometimes fight each other. I don't know whats going with you and you always arrive so late. Whats happening to you?" we were silent for a moment until cry broke the silence. "why do you care?" he asked, my eyes widened and shocked for a moment then he continued "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! I WAS DRINKING EVERYDAY BECAUSE I LIKE IT!!! DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs and left me shocked, both filled with anger and hurt. So i decided to leave him and tell my baby to come with me and stay at pewd's place for many days so that he will understand himself. Today is 12:46 pm and i started to pack my things and also my baby's things. I also left a note for him though, we will leave tonight when he's asleep.

~time skip~

Its 9:48 pm and he's asleep due to his drunkness and reeking alcohol. I woke my baby up and told her to get ready, "mommy, where are we going?" "were going to your uncle's place dear, don't worry you'll love him." i answered, she just nodded and change. While she is changing, i called pewds and told him the 'situation' about our family and accepted my permission to stay at their place. She went out of the room and we headed to the door to get out of this place, i opened the trunk of my car and the back door for my daughter. She hopped in and i went to the driver's seat and headed to pewds place.

~time skip again~

We arrived at pewds place. I knocked on the door and waited for a moment, the door opened and saw pewds standing. I hugged him in a greet and he brofisted my daughter, making my daughter giggle. "please, come in make yourself home." he said we went inside and put our things on the guest room, i know his place and still remembered te memories that we made with cry. We went down and ate dinner with them, do some bonding, my daughter playing video games with his uncle while me and marzia chatting. It's so much fun though, while we are chatting (b/n) went to me "mommy, i'm tired" she said and yawned too. I smiled and carried her to bed, i kissed her forehead and left her sleeping. I went back to them and marzia asked "so how's cry? Did something went wrong?" "well, cry is acting like his father lately and it made me scared, what if he beat me up or torture me?what if he also torture our daughter?" i said and started to cry. Marzia comforted me and pewds said "well, you can stay here as long as you like (name)." marzia nodded in agreement and i wiped my tears while smiling. "t-thanks guys, you guys are the best!" i said and hugged them, they hugged back. I told them that i'm gonna sleep now so they nodded and we all went to our rooms to sleep.