BIRTHDAY

Cry's point of view:
I rubbed my eyes. I woke up early, its 6:30 am and i thought that i should prepare for my daughter's birthday. But its a surprise for my daughter, she's still sleeping at her room. I got up and headed the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and changed, i wore my blue tee and skinny jeans with blue vans. I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for my 2 sweethearts, as i arrived i prepared everything for breakfast and started cooking. I put the breakfast at the table and covered it, then left a note for no worry and i went out going to the mini mart and video game store.

Your point of view:
I woke up, stretching my hands and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock, 9:30 am damn i must be a heavy sleeper. I looked at my side and cry wasn't there, i was confused but maybe he's in the kitchen. Then later (b/n) walked inside holding a note.

"mom, dad left a note!" she said and gave the note to me and started to read.

" Dear (name), i got out to buy some groceries so that you don't need to buy some stuffs later. Oh and if (b/n)'s reading this, you should dress casually for tonight because somethings gonna happen. Well its a surprise only i know this, haha.

Cry."
As he wrote that, i remembered that it was my daughter's 14th birthday and i forgot! I was about to say something to her but she left the room. I just shrugged and went to the kitchen, i saw her eating her breakfast and i sat looking at the breakfast. "did you made this?" i asked, she shook her head and told me that it was cry who made it. I smiled and ate my breakfast while she pecked my cheek and said goodbye and waved. I waved back, she's going to school today so i don't bother her.

(b/n)'s point of view:
I went to school, highschool already. But i'm nervous because maybe someone will bully again like yesterday.

I arrived at school, good thing i wasn't late though, there are still old faces and new faces. Some are bulliers and some are innocent, but i don't mind. I got several classes today, and i know that its my birthday today well i guess they don't know. First class is history class, so i went to my locker and grabbed my materials and books for my first class. Me and my bestfriend mackenzie had the same first class and good thing she's at my side. I saw mackenzie going here so i closed the locker and also went to her. "Hey babygirl!" "Hey sis!" we both hugged each other and smiled at the same time. "so, first class boring class huh?" mackenzie asked "oh yeah, happy birthday sis!" she added and hugged me again. So we went on to our classes and this day will be a boring day.

Your point of view:
I am so excited for my baby's birthday, she's turning 14 and i am so happy! Its 3:55 pm and i have to pick [b/n] at her school, I.C.E. I changed, today i wore a dress that has a belt with beige sandals thats heels are 4 or 5 inches. I picked my keys and went to the car.

------TIME SKIP-----

I arrived at her school and saw her waiting at the front waiting for me. I got out and called her, i pulled out my sun glasses and wore it. I heard whistles but i don't mind, she got up and followed me to my car. And then we drove to the mall.

"Hey, sweetie...how's school today?" "Its great!" She added with a smile, oh its just like cry's smile whenever i'm sad. "Well we need to go home atready eause there is something to surprise you but first, lets beautify you" i added a smile and went to the mall with her.

[B/n]'s point of view:
Mom said that she's gonna beautify me. Well i dont know what that is but i'm pretty sire that they're gonna tidy me up, but i don't mind. We arrived at the mall and go shopping, we headed to the department sotre and made wore the clothes that mom gave me. It was lretty tiring though, but i still did it okay? Then she bought me the blue dress that is above knee with black stripes that the upper one is a tube and gave me blue sandals that coveres my toes and like 4-5 inches of the heels. She already made me wear the dress and sandals and we went to the salon. They fixed my hair and make-up me, my hair was like a messy bun and two curls infront of my ears and on my face was just a light blue make-up with wine red lipstick, it was perfect yet embarassing because their are many people here. Shoping is over so we went to the car and drive home until we arrived. Mom opened the door and it was pitched black everywhere, i wonder where dad is? I opened the light switcch and on it, to my surprise everyone yelled happy birthday to me and i was shocked and amazed because it was wonderful. All my classmates are here and my dad's and mom's friends are here ofcoarse my favorite youtubers haha.."wow! You all made this for me?" I said and almost cried because of the beautiful decorations that they put an effort to it. This day is great! "Happy birthday honey!" Dad said and hugged me, i hugged back. Everything is wonderful and made my day the best day ever!