TOGETHER FOREVER

Cry's point of view:
Finally i have a relationship, me and my one and truly (name). I am now living with her and i really loved her, and don't you know that she is really cute and beautiful. Her beautiful (color) eyes is like a light to my darkness. Today was saturday and i'm just at the living room watchig t.v. While watching, my eyes were slowly shutting down as if that i am slowly falling asleep until (name) wrapped her arms against my neck and i woke up. She smiled and kissed my cheek and i chuckled. I tilted my head to kiss her full pink lips that are soft and moist like i could kiss her all day. I kissed her in the lips and she kissed back. I smiled and she sat beside me and leaned on my shoulder. Today is pretty darn good now that i have a girlfriend. I closed the t.v and i looked at her and she is asleep. I carried her bridal style to our bed and slept beside her cuddling her. And soon eniught i was fast asleep.

A/N: please i need your great ideas for the next chapter and of course i'll be appreciated for helping me out. My mind has blowned because of thinking for the next chapter. If you want to ask about me or something then its okay...

Vote
Follow
Like
Comment

Bye~!