MY BROTHER

i woke up feeling a little sore because of yesterday, i missed ashley so much. Yeah he's my brother, we haven't talked too much but we stil have some little bonding together. I think its the best that we should bond together alone, i took my phone and texted ashley:

Me:
Morning ash! We haven't talked to much and i was thinking if we could hang out together alone and you know havw somw fun time together.

1 minute later...

Ashley:
Sure! I'll pick you in an hour or so okay? Better get ready now.

Me:
Okay, see you later outlaw.

Ashley:
See ya later too batman.

-end-

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After showeting myself i picked up some clothes, i'm now wearing a batman top, black skinny jeans thats knee-ripped and a pair of black batman-designed converse. I kisses the two goodbge and left a note on the side table of my husband. I went out and ashley arrived on the right time. Bonding time here we go!

Ashley's p.o.v
Me and (y/n) are now going to bond together alone, we went to the park and good thing i brought my frisbee and we just played with it. After the play i took her to the movies because the new batman was out, don't you know that andy and (y/n) love batman? Note that. Anyways we just did some fun times and it feels like you have freedom and i really missed my sister so much, i mean yeah we barely talk to each other but sometimes we do not because of the warped tours and shit. But i will never forget this moment with my lil sis.
================
Hey guys sorry it took this long to publish this chapter. I was busy with the sports and activities from my school and also practiced my sport. Well anyways, i hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry if this is too short okay?