Chapter 1

Hey guys it's me your authornim Mavez... here I'm again with brand new story ... so let's not waste any time and starts with the intro..
__________

Jeon Jungkook , 22 years old kind and sweet boy .. a total softy ,he works in a bakery. He lives in seoul, south korea.

He has raven black hair that he got from his mom, and his big doe brown-y eyes replicates his dad's.

He has the most adorable 5 year old brother minwoo . though minwoo was adopted by his family but to Jungkook minwoo nothing less than a real brother to him he loves him and adores him the most in the world he's so happy that Minwoo is his little brother.

And if you are wondering about their parents.... then... well, 3 years ago his dad suffered from lung cancer and died. After almost 2 months his mom died out of a heart stroke. It was emotional and heartbreaking to see both of his parents die. he never wanted to let go of them. He loves them so much.

He lives in an apartment. Well it is not the most luxurious but it was fine for him and his lil brother to live on.

It has one single bedroom, one bathroom and kitchen connected with a living room.

at least they are living under a roof or else they wouldn't if Jungkook hadn't the job at cafe.

Thankfully he paid this month's rent but also he was running out of money the pay the rest of the rent.

___

Getting up from bed Jungkook pushed the covers away and walked towards his bathroom.

he brushed his teeth and had a warm and soothing shower and did all his morning routines.

After he got out he wrapped himself in a towel then went to his closet to find something to wear.

"Hmm........ What should I wear today?" he asked to himself looking over his pile of clothes that were folded neatly in his closet.

After he had made his decision on what to wear, he picked his clothes up for today.

With that he went back into his room and woke minwoo who was sleeping on the other side of the bed like a baby.

"woonie, rise and shine bub, you need to get to school." he said which led woonie to open his tiny eyes and he yawned, ahhh he's so cute!

" kookie! I don't wanna go to school today!" woonie whined grumpily, gleaming with his huge puppy like eyes.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head in disapproval.

He's gonna have to use his old tricks.

"Well I'm not going to get you any cupcakes today!" Once he had completed that sentence woonie jumped out of the bed and dashed into the bathroom.

Jungkook laughed out loud at his brother cute actions.

After he got woonie ready for the day they had breakfast which was Pancakes!

Both woonie and Jungkook's favorite.

Jungkook checked the time on his wristwatch and.... oh god! he has 10 minutes left for work!! He freaked out mentally ..

"woonie get your school bag." he instructed woonie hurriedly. woonie nodded and went to grab his things.

woonie likes being responsible, even for his young age. Jungkook took his bagpack and shoved his phone in there. By the time he looked back up woonie appeared in front of him. he grabbed woonie and rushed out of the apartment locked the door behind him and ran as fast as he can to drop of woonie at his school.