Chapter 20

"Kookie"

"Koooookie?"

"Ouch!" the younger winced when he felt something fall on his stomach.

"Wake up Kookie!" a voice yelled and jumped up and down on the younger.

"Hmm. " the younger mumbled without opening his eyes cause he was too lazy to,

"Get up Kookiel' the voice shouted in his ear loudly, Jungkook opened his eyes from his deep sleep, and he rubbed his eyes.

when Jungkook returned home with Taehyung he literally fell on his bed. he looked at what was on his stomach and it was Woonie.

"Hey Woonie' the younger yawned sitting up and leaning on the headboard of the bed. "I wanna tell you something." woonie whispered. "What is it?" Jungkook asked curiously.

What is he on about?

Woonie shushed this brother before whispering in his ear.

"I think Tata is angry." Jungkook looked at woonie in confusion, he has absolutely no clue on what's going on. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I wanted to play with him but then he told me to go away.. he was angry." woonie now had tears in his eyes.....

"Oh no why are you crying?" Jungkook cradled him to calm him down.

"Is he angry cause of me?" woonie asked Jungkook, sobbing a little.

"Of course not bub I think umm h- he probably needs time," the younger said, he knows something's up with Taehyung, he will talk to him later.

"What time?" woonie asked using his adorable eyes, Jungkook cooed at him and kissed his cheeks. "You know work and all'' he said brushing woonie's hair away from his face, lil woonie pouted and Jungkook chuckled.

"Well I'm hungry let's get something to eat." The younger said changing the topic, woonie's eyes glowed up

"Can I eat chocos? Please didn't eat it in ages." woonie asked whining as well, Jungkook huffed.

"Okay only this time." He pinched woonie's lil nose earning a giggle from him.

they are in the kitchen eating some pizza that Jin hyung made. Well lil woonie already munched on two chocolates ...

"And here you go" jin placed 2 glasses of banana milk in front of them. "Thanks." Jungkook and woonie thanked him.

"Aren't you eating?" Jungkook asked jin and he shook his head...

"Thanks for asking but I'm not hungry,'' jin said as he mopped the floor, the younger sighed taking bite of his pizza slice...

"So how are Namjoon hyung and you going?" the younger asked him wriggling his eyebrows at jin and he blushed.

"It's been going great and thanks so much for convincing Mr. Kim" he thanked the younger again. This man doesn't stop thanking the younger it been like the 12th time he thanked Jungkook this week.

"It's fine hyung and stop thanking me or I'll literally hate you," the younger fake frowned making the other laugh.

"Okay." jin laughed and went outside the kitchen to do something else.

After a while Jungkook and woonie were done eating and they got up from the dining table. But just as they were about to leave jin walked into the kitchen shaking.

"hyung what's wrong?" the younger asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Mr. Kim is v-very angry I'm not sure w-what's i-i-goin on " he trembled.

Angry? Why is the elder is angry now? woonie also told the younger that he was angry.

The younger shook his head. "Calm down hyung just let me check on him." He patted jin's shoulder.