Chapter 10

Jungkook and Mingyu are currently at their table waiting for their food orders in the restaurant, the younger must say this restaurant is quite fancy, it has huge chandeliers and amazing paintings hung on the walls, but the thing he found weird was the way Mingyu was acting, when they were in the car coming here it was silent he wouldn't talk or ask any questions and right now he's on a phone call whispering to the person on the other side of the phone, Jungkook can make out some of the words though.

"Yeah... arrange it there... make sure no one is allowed there... good." with that Mingyu ended the call. "Who was that on the phone?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh-it... there was a problem at my company so just needed to clarify a few things with them." He replied. It made no sense though to what he was saying over the phone but Jungkook shook it off,

But it's a little strange though.......

There was silence between them until the waitress came over and gave them their orders, and Jungkook was so hungry so he dug in his food.

"So Jungkook do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Mingyu asked deciding to break the silence.

"Um... well I have a meeting tomorrow to attend which is bad cause it ruins my Sunday" he answered causing Minyu to chuckle.

"Do you have any plans?" Jungkook asked. "No." Mingyu replied shortly

Soon they were done eating their for and Mingyu paid the bill even if they fought over who would pay and now they are in his car going somewhere. "Mingyu where are we going?" Jungkook asked. It was already 11:00 pm in the night and he had a meeting to attend at 7:00 am tomorrow.

"Uh-l decided we'd go on a stroll across the city" he answered. "Okay but we'll have to make it quick because I have a meeting to attend" Jungkook said, then the conversation ended in silence. After a while they arrived at what it seemed like to be a warehouse, being skeptical on why they had come here Jungkook asked him

"Wait why are we here?"

"Oh just follow me need to show you something" he responded. "Yeah but we are at a warehouse, aren't we supposed to be going around the city?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Just follow me" Mingyu said. they both got out of the car and Jungkook followed him into the warehouse, his mind was saying him not to but just followed him, cause he trust mingyu.

Mingyu finally stopped at a room in the warehouse,

they went in and it was all weird and Mingyu at this point held Jungkook's hand.

"Hey what are you doing, why are we here?" the younger asked worriedly as they stood and Mingyu was in front of him with an evil smirk on his face.

"Wh-What are y-you doing" Jungkook asked scared,

he tried to push Mingyu off but he wouldn't budge,

"You thought I'd be nice to you? only I was nice to you because I wanted to use you against your boss, Taehyung and ruin his career" Mingyu trailed holding Jungkook's shoulders.

"Let me go please" Jungkook begged but he wouldn't listen. He screamed, Mingyu stopped and for a second Jungkook though Mingyu would apologize but that was to good to be true, Mingyu raised his hand then punched the younger. Jungkook's head flew across and bet there is a bruise forming already. "Shut up!" he yelled, and then when he got a good grip on Jungkook's arms, he kissed the younger's neck.

"What are you doing? Stop!" tears already started flowing from the younger's eyes But Mingyu didn't he trailed his lips against the younger more harshly and more forcefully..