Chapter 24

4 months later

It was finally Jungkook's last order of the day. he took out his notepad and headed towards table 5 for their order.

"Hey I'm Jungkook can have your orders please?" he asked to a couple in their mid 40's smiling. It was odd cause he believes he saw them at least 4 times this week coming here. " I'd like the chicken parmesan pasta," the woman smiled. Jungkook returned the smile and wrote down the order on his notepad. "And you sir?" he asked him. "I have a wine and make that two chicken parmesan pastas" he said and the younger wrote his order down as well on the notepad "Okay that'll take about 15 minutes." He smiled and left the table and went to the kitchen.

he recently started working here as waitress and baker in this 5 star restaurant since he ran away from Him for about 4 months. It pays good and enough for him. He is really happy working here. woonie has joined a new school and is doing good, he was very get when the younger told him that they will never go back to him, but after so many hassle Woonie finally calmed down.

Jungkook rented an apartment far away from him as possible. he share the apartment with a new friend he made. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and a living room.

He tore the page from the notepad of the orders from the couple and handed it to his friend, Hoseok. Hoseok is 25 and has 2 older brothers and parents but his parents kicked him out of their house cause they thought his dream to be a chef was waste and his brothers never were in touch with him. he and the younger rented the apartment together.

Jungkook told him about everything that happened and why he ran away and Hoseok helped him overcome all those emotions. The younger met him when he was looking for jobs. When he had not place to live in Hoseok let him share his apartment with him which the younger lives in now. They have became very close throughout these 4 months.

Hoseok sighed. "Another order?" the younger laughed at his expression. "I'm to tired to do this" he stretched a little. "I'll help you but we need to prepare it in 15 minutes and anyway it's our last order of the day" Jungkook suggested him but Hoseok shook his head. ""No I'll do it" he said the younger away and chuckled.

10 minutes later Hoseok was almost done the 2 chicken parmesan pasta's. Jungkook must say he is an amazing cook. The younger bake here but only on his shifts which would be on Monday's and Thursday's. Today's Wednesday so he have his baking shift tomorrow. he works here 6 days a week. It's very fun and he is enjoying it here.

"There you go." Hoseok handed him the two plates and a glass of wine "Thanks.:" Jungkook thanked him and hurried out the door and to table 5 for they're order. he placed both plates in front of them, and the wine in front of the man. "Would you like dessert?"he asked and again took out his notepad. "We'll have the strawberry cake" the woman replied, he noted it down in his notepad pad.

"Okay that'll take around 25 minutes, enjoy." Jungkook smiled and once again left the table to the kitchen. he walked all the way to the bakery section of the kitchen and looked around for the baker, Mark, but there was no sign of him. The younger quickly contacted the manager, Mr. lee and asked him where mark is, the manager was a nice man in his late 50's.

"Jungkook can you make the order please cause Mark had to go on an urgent job and he'll return in about 20 minutes" He asked the younger over the phone. "Me? Y-yeah sure sir" the younger said and Mr. Lee sighed in relief. "Thanks Jungkook your a lifesaver" he said and Jungkook chuckled. "Okay bye sir" he said and cut the call and headed over to the counter. First he put on an apron and hat then took out all of the ingredients he needed to make the strawberry cake.

After the cake was finished baking in the oven the younger took it out of the oven and frosted it and added a few strawberry around it as soon as the cake chilled. he wasn't really sure if this was the way the cake was supposed to be baked cause he didn't find any recipe around the kitchen and had no time to waste. But he baked it his way and hopefully it's just as good as the Placing the finished cake on a plate along with a spoon and knife.