Chapter 22

Angst is about to start...

____________

Jungkook woke to the sound of light snoring, disturbing his deep sleep. he opened his eyes and noticed that Taehyung was still asleep wrapping his hand securely around the younger's thin waist. The younger snuggled more closer to him as warmth engulfed him. The warm sun rays shun over the elder's face. and hair, Jungkook pushed a strand of his blonde silvery hair out of his face. Taehyung's face was squished against his pillow.

Jungkook caressed the elder's cheeks earning a groan from him

Jungkook caressed the elder's cheeks earning a groan from him. The younger's hands shot back in hopes that he didn't wake him up, however the elder did by fluttering his chocolate-y eyes open. "Good morning" Jungkook whispered smiling, Taehyung grinned and hugged the younger.

"Good morning kook" Taehyung rested his chin on the younger's head not leaving his grip on the younger. "Happy birthday" he kissed the younger's forehead and Jungkook opened his eyes in shock.

"How did you know it's my birthday?" Jungkook asked him curiously. Taehyung chuckled then answered. "You may never know." He pinched Jungkook's nose and yarned a giggled in return. they stayed in bed for a while not talking but just lost in their own thoughts..

Then Jungkook decided that he should have a shower "I'm gonna have a shower" he said to the elder breaking the elder away from his thoughts. "Alright I'll see you later" Taehyung grinned as Jungkook got up to leave.

"love, I need to tell you something" Taehyung stopped the younger from going out of the room.

"What is it?" Jungkook smiled and looked in his enchanting eyes but his eyes held guilt and sadness.

"N-never mind." The elder shook his head, Jungkook was curious on why Taehyung was acting like this but he shook the feeling off.

"I'll see you later then." Jungkook glanced one more time at him to see him frowning before opening the door and closing it behind him. The younger entered his room slowly trying not to wake up woonie since it was only 7 am, he took out a new pair of clothes and headed towards the bathroom for a nice long shower.

Once he had finished getting dressed he walked over to woonie who was sleeping "Rise and shine bub' woonie moved around a bit before opening his eyes. "Kookie" he yawned.

"Wake up " Jungkook helped him get up so that he was now sitting on the bed. "Kookie I made you something" woonie jumped out of the bed and reached over to the nightstand taking something out of the drawer.

"What is it? " Jungkook smiled as woonie ran back to him holding something behind his back.

"Happy birthday Kookie" he cheered handing the younger that he made. It was beautiful with a picture of the younger and woonie, and he actually remembered the younger's birthday considering he is only 5,

"Thanks sweetie but how did you know that it was my birthday" Jungkook asked him pinching his cheeks..

" Cuz You are my favorite person in the world and I love you kookie "he said leaning on Jungkook, what he said bought tears to the younger's eyes.