Chapter 15

"Ch-Chim..." Taehyung stood frozen in his spot, Jimin's dangerously looking eyes stares back at him in fury.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin asked smoke fuming out of anger.

"About what?" Taehyung asked him confused on what he's talking about.

"About Kookie" Jimin slapped Taehyung's head again making him yelp.

"Ouch. i didn't need to tell you and anyway, why are you here?" Taehyung asked him changing the topic.

"I wanna see him and dad told me about what happened. I'm disappointed in you Tae, now move." Jimin glared at him and walked past him into his house searching for Jungkook.

The elder shook his head at Jimin's actions and sighed. he don't want to disturb Jimin now or else he would show the elder hell, even though he's a year younger than Taehyung but he acts like Taehyung's older brother. But he need to get work done today so he need silence and peace. he scurried of to his study and put his briefcase on his desk. He sat on his chair and worked away with his laptop for god knows how long.

After a few hours he was finished his work so he got up to get something for him to eat, his stomach was growling. He opened his door and was making his way to the kitchen but sniffing caught his attention as he was about to go.

The sniffing was coming from Jungkook's room. Taehyung was wondering what Jungkook was doing so he crept towards the door and listened to the younger from the other side of the door.

"Sorry." a faint voice was heard which the elder thought belonged to Jungkook.

"It's fine... and I'm sorry for everything that happened to you" another voice said which belonged to Jimin.

"I apologise for coming here and making things worse for Taehyung, it's all my fault I shouldn't have agreed to come here in the first place" Jungkook said whilst sniffing again. The elder seriously don't know what's going on.

He heard Jimin sigh. "No I'm glad you came here, Taehyung needs to learn that not everyone can listen to him and finally at least he changed a little" Jimin said.

"Oh..." Jungkook drifted off. Taehyung can't see whats going on so he have no idea what they're doing.

Is it about him? Do he really not listen to anyone?

Suddenly the door opened making the elder startled but he fell on something soft. he looked down and his eyes met with confused and puffy brown ones, Jungkook screamed but when he saw the elder relief washed over his face.

Jungkook was under Taehyung(A/N: not that Under you perverts ) and Taehyung was on top of him. The younger looked as if he were in pain, and his ears and cheeks were oddly red as if he was blushing .. but why would he blush ? , the elder quickly got up from him.

"S-Sorry I was just going to get some food" Taehyung apologised and looked at Jimin who was on the bed but he was smirking at the elder.

"Really bro, then why did you fall on top of Jungkook?" Jimin asked pointing towards jungkook who was trying to get up but failed miserably. Taehyung held his hand out for the younger which he accepted and stood up. Jungkook smiled at the elder and turned towards Jimin.

"I heard sniffing so I was worried" the elder answered trying not to stutter by Jungkook's giggles.

"Okay okay." Jimin laughed and Taehyung gave him the death glare. he returned it by a smirk.

Jungkook clutched onto the elder's arm tightly as he was trying to walk, Taehyung looked at confusion in him.

"C-can you help me? I think I sprained my foot" Jungkook asked. Taehyung's face softened and he nodded. he lifted Jungkook up and carried him to his bed and laid him down on it gently. Taehyung then sat on the bed beside him. And started massaging the younger's feet..