Chapter 18

Update ... update... 

Sorry for the delay though.... 

_______________

It has been a few days since the ball, everything was back to normal, except that Jungkook and Taehyung never really talked unless it was business related and the elder has put security around Jungkook which the younger don't know the reason to. Taehyung would put them to keep his eye on the younger. Jungkook tried to ask him why but he would give the younger one worded answers and end the conversation right there.

Currently Jungkook is at work, in his office scheduling Taehyung's meetings and stuff. The elder has a meeting at 12:30 pm and one at 3 pm, that's it for the day. Sighing he placed his head on his desk. He feels like has a serious headache and fever. He keeps sneezing and coughing, altogether he feels tired and exhausted, so his eyes started shutting by themselves.

they haven't talked about that day, as in when Taehyung said he had feelings for the younger. But Jungkook did want to, want to ask him what was his reason for pushing him away after all that however his highness wouldn't say anything.

Beep Beep..

Jolting up from his deep slumber Jungkook groaned and grabbed his office phone. "Yeah," he rubbed his forehead as the stinging pain came back. he wasn't in the best position to answer a call . "Arrange dinner for me at 6 and bring me some coffee." The elder said.

Jungkook shook it off "Y-yes sir and where would you like the dinner at?" he asked rolling his eyes at the elder's tone. "At Sunshine Palace and reserve it under my name. and don't roll your eyes at me ever again." he said calmly but Jungkook's eyes fell out of his head, he can see him?

"W-wait you can see me?" the younger asked his eyes roaming around the room for any cameras...

"Please do your work." And the elder hung up the phone. Jungkook frustratingly put the phone back and arranged his dinner quickly.

Jungkook wonder who the dinner is for? is it for that girl( his one night stand)?

A twist of jealousy panged to him. he has no clue why. He is not his boyfriend or anything but he feels sad when the elder is with any other girl or boy.

Yea maybe Jungkook should mind his own business...

he sneezed again for the nth time today and yeah he has been counting. he stood up and hurried out the door to bring Taehyung's coffee cause god knows what the elder will do if he is late on bringing his coffee. I mean seriously can't the elder get it on his own?

Once Jungkook reached the cafeteria prepared his coffee and went up to his office, the elevator broke so he had to climb the stairs, his life's going great! Later he got up the stairs and headed to his office, then knocked on the elder's door and waited patiently for him to allow him in. the younger's head was spinning so much but he remained in his balance.

Jungkook opened the door when he heard a faint come in. he opened the door to see Namjoon and Taehyung standing at his desk talking about something.

They're attention turned to the younger as he walked in towards Taehyung's desk. ''Oh hey Kookie."Namjoon waved at him with his huge smile, and yeah Taehyung agreed to Namjoon and jin Cause he is not in first place to deny because he has no rights on other's personal's business that too in their love matters...

"Hey Joonie hyung." Jungkook waved back at him smiling as well. Taehyung cleared his throat getting their attention. "Sorry." The younger muttered and placed his coffee on his table, and the dizziness came back to him, he stumbled a bit whilst turning around to leave the office.