Chapter 13

The feeling of wetness on Jungkook's forehead led him to wake up. As he fluttered his eyes open, his vision was very blurry, it took some time to adjust the light by then he had already sat up on his bed leaning against the bed frame for support.

"Oh, Jungkook you're awake." an unfamiliar voice was heard. Jungkook turned his head towards the voice to meet with a man probably in his mid 40's. the younger didn't answer his question he kept on staring at the man in confusion as to why he is here. The man chuckled and asked. "I'm your doctor and I am here to take care of you, you passed out. Are you feeling better?"

Jungkook nodded yes at the doc not saying a word. Then the younger realized what had happened before. he had passed out trying to get up... he wanted to be alone right now but he is glad that The doc is caring for him.

"Alright son I'm gonna leave you for some time to rest and don't get up or do anything, it will hurt and it was orders from Mr. Kim." The doc said getting up from his seat and taking the wet cloth off from the younger forehead.

"And have your lunch, it's on your right bedside table, and your phone is there too." The doc said and soon left the room. Jungkook glanced over to the bedside table and saw a plate along with his phone.

Wait...does Taehyung know about this? How? before he had passed out he saw... woonie, Jin and h is guessing the doctor but he hadn't seen Taehyung.

But he found it weird that Taehyung would actually make sure he was alright by bringing a doctor... he guessed it's just for not getting a bad name for the elder,

Jungkook remember the day he passed out, it was Tuesday... What time is it and what day?

he quickly grabbed his phone from the bedside table and switched it on. But what was on the screen shocked him, it was Thursday 2:42... so he had been passed out for 2 days.

What even happened during that time to him? Sighing he placed his phone back onto the bedside table. his tummy was growling in hunger.

he reached over to the bedside table once again to get his food which the doctor had told him to eat. He sat up and put the plate on his lap. He glanced at the plate, it had healthy vegetables like carrots, lettuce, broccoli and mushroom, there was also a fork and a glass of water.

The food was hot so he guessed they cooked it a few minutes ago. he like vegetables but he don't really like mushrooms.... however he was so hungry so he didn't care. his tummy growled again so without hesitating any further he took the fork and dug into the food.

Once he was finished he drank all the water and placed the now empty glass and plate on the bedside table. he so badly wanted to get out of this bed and take a shower but he don't want to repeat what happened when he passed out.

After a while scrolled through his phone but he got bored. There was nothing interesting on it, then he realized he had received a lot of texts from Jenny. he looked at the messages she sent him.

Jenny - Wednesday 3 weeks ago : Hey Kookie , where are you? Its been a lot of time since I had I seen you...

Jenny - Friday 3 weeks ago : Kookie are you okay? I waited for a whole day and you still didn't answer.

Jenny - Saturday 2 weeks ago : Yahh Jeon Jungkook I'm worried so reply or else I'll call the cops.

Jenny - Saturday 6 days ago : Jungkook please answer me, why did you just disappear? I'm so worried about you, I miss you so much.

Reading all these messages brought tears to his eyes, he hadn't contacted her in weeks, she must be so worried. He quickly typed in a message.

Hey Jenny. I'm okay just busy that's all... I'll call you and tell you everything later, Bye.