Chapter 30

Enjoy the longest chapter so far with 3.7k words ...

⚠️Warning ⚠️: this chapter contains violance and other mature content...

____________

The door burst open revealing Taehyung in all his glory while clutching onto the door handle. His eyes scanned the room before they landed on the younger and widened in nothing but shock.

Without wasting another second he ran towards Jungkook and stood in front of him with a smile on his face. The younger don't know when but he felt tears rolling down his cheeks, the elder's hand reached for his cheeks wiping his tears away.

Jungkook knew he was here, here to save him. He cupped the elder's jaw and looked into his eyes as the elder did the same too. Jungkook leaned over so he was just centimeters away from the elder's fac---

Jungkook sprang open his eyes to the loud sound from his very uncomfortable slumber. He looked around the room for Taehyung but he was still in a chair with his hands and legs tied to it. he snapped into reality that Taehyung wasn't here and it was all just a dream.

The elder probably won't even come... Jungkook left him and he doesn't want anything to do with the younger...

Tears slid down the younger face in disappointment that he was still stuck in this horrid place along with woonie not knowing where he even was. "Wake up!" jenny yelled at him while shaking his shoulder aggressively. the younger gazed at her not saying a word. he don't want to say anything. He is speechless cause of how Jenny played him. She acted like she was his best friend. the younger don't know whom to trust anymore.

Jenny groaned loudly. "Don't just sit there, say-" she started only to get cut off by Mingyu's voice booming into the room. "God's sake Jenny! We'll deal with him later but now all we need is the money." Jenny gave the younger one last glare before turning his head towards Mingyu.

"Will I get Taehyung all to myself then?" she asked it angered the younger immensely the way she was talking about Taehyung like that.

"You won't ever get him." the younger said with confidence that came to him out of nowhere.

"What did you say?" Jenny turned back to face the younger and walked towards him in a very intimidating way but the younger wasn't scare of her.

Before Jenny can even touch him Mingyu held her back as she kept glaring and turning red in anger at the younger. "Jenny I talked to you about this, he wants him with no bruises or anything, you'll get him okay, he just needs to see Jungkook and his brother safe then..." Mingyu spoke in a very low voice, but the younger couldn't catch what he was saying at the end.

the younger hopes they aren't planning to do anything bad to Taehyung or woonie.

Jenny glanced at the younger then smirked and nodded her head not taking her gaze off the younger.

"Of course then he'll be all mine." She walked towards Jungkook and stood in front of him crouching down to his height. "He will never be yours" the younger glared at her with burning eyes however she chuckled then placed a piece of hair behind the younger's ear and said. "He will once we'll be done with you."

She'll be done with the younger? What does she mean?

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and was about to ask her but the door opened revealing Bogum. he was wearing gloves and was clutching onto a white side bag walking towards Mingyu.

"Did you get him in position like I asked?" Bogum asked both Jenny and Mingyu. Jenny turned to bogum, "What

position?"