Chapter 5

Taehyung was in a meeting with his company's biggest enemies Tak enterprises for a deal and just then he got a notice that someone's at the reception wanting to talk to him. He shook it of cause it probably is some person trying to get his attention, and obviously because his biggest competitors are here so finally he denied. Taehyung continued talking just to be stopped once again by his phone.

"Excuse me" he excused himself annoyed and angry because he can tell everyone is laughing about it. He really don't want to lose this deal it can ruin his reputation.

"Is everything fine?" His best friend and business partner, Kim Namjoon asked him. Taehyung nodded furiously and exited the room.

"What is it" he snapped to the receptionist on the other side of the phone.

"Sorry for disturbing you again, sir. Just there is this boy and he said he isn't leaving the building until he speaks to you."

Taehyung scoffed. "Just tell the person to get out of here. I'm in a serious meeting here."

"I'm sorry but he is not calming down sir" the receptionist rambled. Taehyung took in a sharp breath and hung up the phone.

Who would want to talk to me at 10:00 in the morning?

He was soon in the elevator going to the ground floor. The doors finally opened and shouts can be heard. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

he walked further to that direction and see that his workers were crowed around the incident. he saw a bunch of guards surrounding and dragging the person out however he couldn't see him or her because of the guards surrounding him or her.

Another shout was heard and it sounded like a man's voice. "I need to speak to him!"

"What's going on here?" Taehyung said loudly getting the attention of the guards.

"Sir this man is saying that he wants to talk to you" one of the guards said.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked as they stop dragging the man and move away from surrounding the man.

Once they all had moved aside they're heads hanged low as Taehyung glanced at the man, who's back was facing him. Taehyung cleared his throat making him spin around. Once he did Taehyung was shocked.

The person standing in front of him was none other than Jeon Jungkook... Taehyung clenched his jaw as his hands fisted by his sides. Jungkook had an angry expression on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you realize what you have done to me?" Jungkook asked in his angelic voice breathing in and out fiercely as his eyes glossed over. Taehyung was confused until he realized had why.

Wait. Does he mean about me telling his manager to fire him? Good at least he is fired cause if he wasn't I would of closed down that damn shop.

"What?" Taehyung asked as innocent as he can to annoy Jungkook.

"You got me fired" Jungkook shouted as anger laced his words and he was frowning.

Taehyung just laughed at his face ... he is glad that Jungkook has no job.

"You know, you should have known that if you mess with me you're gonna have to pay the price. I mean look at you. You have no job now." Taehyung said and chuckled at his choice of words.

"Because of you I might not even have a place to live or even have money. I have to take care of my brother but now we both can't even afford food." Jungkook kept on crying and crying until his legs gave up. he then fell onto the floor breaking down into more tears.