Chapter 16

Jungkook is back at home with Woonie and Jenny, they are watching something on the TV. The younger got bored of what they were watching so he was going to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "You Guys want anything?" Jungkook called out to them. "Pizza!" Jenny yelled to him and he nodded as he walked to the kitchen and get out all the ingredients for making pizza.

At the mall when the younger saw Jin hyung and Namjoon , he didn't want to disturb them so he just walked away however Woonie noticed Jin and wouldn't stop yelling Jinnie Jinnie and they almost got caught cause Jin turned towards their direction but luckily the younger snuck away from them with woonie.

Although Jungkook don't understand why jin hyung said that he was going out to meet someone when he could have told the younger he was going out with Namjoon ...

And yeah Jenny ended up buying the suit. Jungkook was so mad at her for buying it but also glad cause it was a beautiful Suit. he told her , he is going to pay back but she refused each time! complained.

The ingredients were all ready to go so Jungkook started making the dough and sauce, advantages of being a baker and a cook. Once he was done making them he put the dough in the oven whilst making the sauce as well..

The sauce was done but the dough still wasn't, he took the sauce pot off the stove and turned around to put it in the island but spilled it everywhere cause of a figure opening the fridge door. The figure heard the pot falling on the ground so the person looked up then the younger realized it was Taehyung....

The elder had returned from work. Jungkook huffed in frustration and glared at Taehyung who was stuffing his face full of food and had a look of confusion written all over his face, which looked kinda cute to Jungkook tbh. "Taehyung why did you scare me like that? I've dropped it " he asked frowning as well as pointing at the sauce now all over the marble floor of the kitchen....

"Sorry" Taehyung put his hands up like he is surrendering and muffed cause of the food in his mouth. "What are you making?" the elder asked shutting the fridge door and walking towards Jungkook which the younger ignored and got onto his knees( not that knees you perverts ) to clean the mess up. he looked around the room and spotted a rag on one of the counters so quickly he ran over to it, but sipped. he slipped, falling on his face and on the sauce....

Gosh he is clumsy...

he picked himself up slowly from the floor so he wouldn't fall again, there was sauce all over him. Taehyung busted out laughing, and the younger stood there shaking his head embarrassed and angry at the same time.

"Do you need help?" Taehyung laughed, ignoring him again Jungkook hopped over to the rag and swiped off the sauce which was on his face and shirt , he turned back to meet his eyes with Taehyung's chocolaty ones...

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked seriously. The younger shook his head frowning at him. "Get out of my way, I need to make new sauce " he said pushing the elder but he didn't budge at all, in fact the elder came closer to the younger so that he was towering over the younger, his hands either side of the younger on the counter...

"T-Taehyung" Jungkook tried again to push past him but this man is too strong .

"Not until you tell me what you're making" the elder commanded.

"i-I'm just making pizza", Jungkook sighed, hoping the elder would let him go however he didn't, he looked as if he was in deep thoughts.

"Taehyung, I need to finish it" the younger waved his hands before him getting his attention, Taehyung's eyes now turned back to the younger. He gazed at the younger plum lips ... so soft so tempting... His face was coming closer to the younger and Jungkook panicked at their close proximity, now it was a few inches away from him,