Chapter 21

A/N: A Long chapter ahead...

_____________

It's been about a week since the day The younger told the elder that he loves him, to be honest Jungkook really don't know how he said it, but he loves the elder and the elder loves him too. A lot has happened throughout this week, Taehyung just been sweeter and kind to the younger and the younger really happy about that.

He could not be more happier ...

Taehyung has also taken Jungkook out to the beach and dinner, but he still seems a little distant to the younger like whenever Jungkook hug him he'd just stay stiff and never hug him back, and whenever the younger would ask about that anonymous person he talked to that day he just would change the topic constantly. Jungkook don't know what's going on with Taehyung but he don't want to ask him too many questions and make him uncomfortable.

And whenever Jungkook would walk past his room would hear him talking to someone over the phone saying words like Don't do anything to him or 'he's almost out I'm working on it'

Currently the younger getting ready cause Taehyung's parents and Jimin are coming over for dinner. He is excited but nervous cause he only met them once and he don't think it was the best impression they got off him by storming out of their house.

i mean Jungkook and Taehyung aren't officially like in a relationship but they did have feelings towards each other. Sighing the younger hopped out of the shower and wore a puffy robe and walked out of the bathroom and to the closet.

Woonie was ready a while ago for this dinner and the younger is guessing woonie probably playing around in the living room or something. Jungkook scanned his closet and huffed in annoyance. he should have chosen his dress yesterday night cause he is clearly not good at picking his dress especially on the spot.

A knock on the door got his attention "Can I come in?" It was Jin's voice.

"Yeah" Jungkook smiled as Jin stepped in the room.

"What is it? Do you need anything" the younger asked him ..

"No, Mr kim told me to give this to you, he expects you to wear it" Jin handed. him a black Gucci bag .

"Thanks" the younger thanked him

"Your welcome. I will leave you now to get ready. See you." jin grinned and exited the room closing the door behind him. The younger opened the black bag and held up the soft white printed shirt , once he got a glimpse of the shirt, he gasped at the beautiful dress was holding.. it was a plan printed dress with a black plan pants..

he loved it, it was simple which he adored and he put them on then he headed to the bathroom and wore little bit of makeup, lip gloss and rose gold eye shadow and he curled his hair a bit to give it a wavy look...

After he was finished straightened his shirt and glanced at himself in the mirror, he switched on his phone which was lying on the bathroom counter, he received a lot of calls and messages from Jenny. he didn't speak to him since he saw her and what looked like his cousin, it wasn't his cousin was it? It must be a look alike. he opened the messages and what he saw surprised him.