Chapter 6

Jungkook froze as the chocolaty eyes stared back at him.

Taehyung walked towards in a lazy manner.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked him holding woonie closer to him.

"I'm here for you." The other answered casually.

"I don't understand" Jungkook said, it's true that he don't understand why he's here.

"You have to come with me to work in my company." Taehyung stated.

"No I will never work in your company so please stop taking our stuff." Jungkook argued.

Taehyung ignored what he was saying and glanced at woonie then knelt down before woonie who was trying to hide behind Jungkook.

"It's nice to meet you again, woonie" Taehyung smiled at woonie who still was trying to hide behind Jungkook.

"Well woonie, your brother here is not agreeing to come with me to my house, do you want to come?" Taehyung used his puppy eyes, which was cute. woonie didn't seem to know what to do so he looked up at Jungkook. "I have so many toys and chocolates too" Taehyung said trying to persuade woonie.

Jungkook still don't know why Taehyung is doing this, like doesn't he have to meet people his standard.

As soon as Taehyung mentioned chocolate woonie's eyes shun and looked at Taehyung. "Chocos?" woonie asked adorably at him.

"Yeah and we can play games together." Taehyung said making Jungkook scoff, he then glared at Jungkook.

"Yeah as if you are." Taehyung muttered to him but he once again ignored him...

"Please" Taehyung pleaded, Jungkook think this is the first time ever that he pleaded someone. woonie seemed to think about it. He opened his mouth.

Please say no!

"Yes!"

woonie said yes, now it's 2 against 1.

Taehyung fully stood up smoothing his suit out,

"So... will you come" he said more like a statement.

"Absolutely n-"Jungkook get stopped by woonie.

"Please kookie say yes" woonie jumped up and down. Jungkook looked at Taehyung to see a disgusting smirk on his face with woonie clasping his hands together begging him.

"Okay fine." Jungkook groaned.

He's doing it for woonie...that's it

"It's not like you had a choice anyway." Taehyung said making him angry.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Oh please....it's either you coming with me or stay on the streets" his blood boiled as Taehyung said that.

"Well at least I'm not a basar---*." Jungkook stopped as I realized woonie was there.

"What were you saying?" Taehyung smirked again.

"N-nothing." Jungkook said looking down.

"Okay I need to get you both to my house." Taehyung said then continued. "Follow me," he strolled away to his car jungkook rolled his eyes as he and woonie followed him to his car..

Jungkook sat in the backseat with woonie's head on his lap falling asleep. The ride was silent so Jungkook fell asleep with woonie as well.

________

Taehyung parked outside of his house, he turned back at the people who are sleeping. Taehyung and Namjoon investigated on Jungkook yesterday and found out he has no parents, which was sad cause he can't imagine living without parents. And his brother woonie, was adopted.