Epilogue

3 years later.

Taehyung glanced at the clock that was hanging up in his office. It's almost 6pm and he decided that it was time to go home. he quickly packed up his stuff so that he can get home as fast as he can, so that he can spend his day with his beautiful husband.

3 years ago, Jungkook had recovered slowly from his injuries he got from the horrible kidnapping in a few months, he was well and healthy. Taehyung was beyond happy and thrilled when the doctors said he was ready to leave the hospital, not only that Jungkook was safe but Taehyung was also happy that he finally got his kook back.

After leaving the hospital the elder bought Jungkook and woonie back home. Jungkook said he was sorry for running away from him that day. he thought that the elder kissed Jenny on his birthday that the elder did but unwillingly. Jenny was the cause of hurting his kook and she's in jail with Mingyu and Bogum where they will suffer.

Jungkook quit his job at Mr. Kang's restaurant a few years ago and decided that it was time he had opened up his own bakery which 1 years ago. he told the elder that it was his passion to bake.

Later on, a year later Taehyung proposed to Jungkook, asking the younger to marry him, and the younger said

yes. Taehyung was the most happiest person alive they dated for 2 years and the elder thought that it was time he finally get married to his love , his kook. Everyone was happy including woonie who was gleaming in joy and

excitement.

A few months later they had their wedding situated in a peaceful and beautiful area. It was a beach side because the younger likes beaches but it was decorated in different coloured flowers, candles, different types food and tables. But the most important and part of the wedding for the elder was when Jungkook walked down the aisle.

His is friend Hoseok and Jin were his groommans, and Mr.Kang walked him down the aisle since Jungkook's parents were not alive sadly.

That was about 7 months ago, and the elder must say those months were glorious. he got to spend

time with Jungkook and enjoy each and every second of it. Today is his birthday, Jungkook had called him while he was at work today saying that he wanted the elder to be home by 7.30 or else he would

drag the elder home by himself if the elder didn't show up by the time, his usual time to return

home was half past eight.

Taehyung know sthat the younger is planning a surprise for him since he does it every year, and to say Taehyung loves it every year.

Jungkook is a crazy boy sometimes. Taehyung's crazy boy

Taehyung chuckled at the thought and let his secretary know that he was leaving and he asked if he had any meetings or anything he needed to know. he had no meetings anyway until 3 days from now so he don't need to worry about that. he exited the building and hopped into the car without a second to waste and he started the engine and went home.

When he finally made it home, he parked his car in his driveway and he jumped out of the car then glanced down at his watch and his eyes widened upon seeing that it 8;30.

Jungkook is definitely going to kill him now isn't he?

The elder dashed towards the large doors of his mansion and unlocked it slowly not trying to make any sound, once he had fully stepped inside the mansion he realized that the hall was dark with no lights switched

on whatsoever.

Sighing heavily he closed the door swiftly behind him then he turned back around as the lights switched on brightening up every corner of the hall startling him a