Chapter 31

Taehyung paced back and forth in the corridor of the hospital frantically in tension and worry. Thinking about Jungkook and if he's going to be okay. his heart is beating fast cause he can't wait to see the younger open his beautiful eyes assuring the elder that everything will be okay.

When Taehyung found Jungkook's body sprawled across the floor with his own blood covering his body the elder couldn't help but cry and hold the younger tightly against his chest hoping that the younger would wake up.

Jungkook took the bullet for him even if he was in so much pain he still did for the elder.

Namjoon and the police had arrested Mingyu and Bogum while they had also searched the barn for Jenny who was also included in kidnapping and threatening Jungkook and woonie.

The police found Jenny unconscious in the basement of the barn armed with a gun. The reason was that someone

crashed a rock on her head making her collapse by the sudden impact. Jenny is being treated for now but only until she starts regaining consciousness then she'll be questioned and arrested by the police.

they still do not know how Jungkook and woonie have escaped the barn. Apparently they both were trapped in the basement of the barn by Mingyu, Bogum and Jenny. There was giant shards of glass splattered across the floor, a barrel staircase leading up to a small window which had been shattered by probably a rock in the corner of a wall

in the basement.

The police thinks that Jungkook and woonie somehow managed to escape the basement by making a small staircase of barrels just to reach the window then they probably crawled their way out of the basement however the police still don't understand as to why Jenny was found unconscious and they're still investigating.

Namjoon told him that during the time he was inside the barn talking to Mingyu and Bogum, Jungkook sprinted and limped all the way to where Namjoon and the police had been, carrying woonie as well. Jungkook handed woonie to the police for safety and then he had asked Namjoon where Taehyung was at that time.

Namjoon told the younger that Taehyung was in the barn dealing with Mingyu and that he needed to get away from the barn cause he was heavily injured but being Jungkook herself. He hesitated against Namjoon and had fled and then the younger ran inside the barn and to Taehyung, pushing him away from the bullet which had just been shot by Mingyu and took the bullet for the elder.

Taehyung can't describe Jungkook in words right now. he is truly an angel. And Taehyung loves this angel.

The elder ruffled his already messy hair. He is really scared that if anything happens to Jungkook , he will be heartbroken, and will lost the only hope to live his life. the younger is the light to his life and the elder will never lose him. Taehyung sat down in one of the hospital chairs which faced the room which Jungkook was being treated in.

The doctors are performing an operation on the younger cause the younger's injuries were bad, they said they will get the results of him after his operation. The elder hopes he will be alright.

A small tap on his shoulder caught the elder's attention and he turned at to look at who it was.

"Tata" woonie hugged his arm with his small arms. Taehyung hugged him back, kissing his forehead.

"I want Kookiee! T-they won't l-let me see him Tata!" He cried hugging the elder's arm more tightly. "Shhh... I'm here, calm down." Taehyung rubbed his back as woonie sat on the elder's lap.

"Shh everything's gonna be okay." The elder cooed to him, staring at the wall in front of him, hoping woonie would asleep. A few minutes passed and loud footsteps echoed down the empty hallway. Taehyung wasn't even going to look to see who it was. he was lost in his own thoughts and worry for Jungkook.