The Prostitute (Chaelisa - GxG)

Sex toys - dirty talk - knife kink - bondage - cheating - choking - spanking - degrading.

Never in her twenty something years would Lisa think she would resort to having sex with someone who was most likely filled with STDs. it wasn't her scene. she was classy. but the thought of cheating on her boyfriend for revenge? it turned her on more than she should've.

Driving outside of town she ended up at what she thought was the place. locking her car since she was in the most sketchy area of all time. Seeing grown old men outside, the building had seen better days.

Chipped paint, trash everywhere. Lisa shivered from the sudden cold feeling she felt, should she even be here? She remembered what she was here for. why she was here.

Hugging her jacket close to her, she walked up to the little window. It reeked of cigarettes and used condom. A voice came once the window opened up, almost like a McDonald's drive through.

"What are you looking for? you a cop?" The was probably from a sleezy old man, he tossed a menu at Lisa.

This felt more like a McDonald's than it should've.

The "menu" had several options, all at different prices. Lisa's eyes instantly darted towards the lesbian section.

one hour, twenty dollars.

five hours, one hundred.

all night, one hundred fifty.

Then there were several choices after that.

vanilla, kinky, threesome.

"So, before you pick do you have any STD's?" he simply asked, even though he didn't ask for proof.

"I'm clean." It was true, Lisa had not a single STD. The thought was gross, yet she doesn't know why she came here, this place was crawling with them.

Lisa bit her lip in thought, shoving a crumpled hundred and fifty dollar bill on the counter. "Lesbian kinky. All night." The words felt so horrible leaving her mouth.

"Good choice. room 58," he handed her a key, Lisa took it reluctantly.

She's experimented with girls. she's also experimented with different kinks.

But experimenting kinks with a girl? It was new territory, but Lisa smiled to herself in excitement. Making her way inside and upstairs.

That's where the girls were.

She must have saw about twenty dicks on her way up there. The place absolutely reeked of sex and god knows what.

She probably stepped in several different substances on the mushy blue carpet.

Cum, alcohol, maybe even blood.

What the hell did she get herself into? Before she could back out she remembered she already paid and she was now standing in front of a door that had a 58 on it.

Knocking to alert whoever was behind the door, then unlocking it. Lisa swore she lost her breath.

It was the most beautiful woman she's ever seen.

'What the fuck was she doing at a place like this?' Was her first thought.

Long legs covered in fishnets, creamy thighs and a nice ass covered barely by what you couldn't even call a skirt.

Toned abs on full view with a skimpy ripped black crop top that showed the bottom of her breasts. All with pretty blonde locks to finish it off.

"Hey, I was told someone was coming up." She looked up and gave Lisa a small smile.