The Leash (Chaelisa - GxG)

LISA POV

Feeling dirty was not something I was accustomed to. Was always taught to keep it locked down, to remain impartial, and to be a good girl.

Except for Friday nights.

Then I would be at the mercy of my friend, Chaeyoung. One fun night had turned into a recurring agreement of which I had no control over. She'd text me a picture, and within minutes I was a nervous mess, panting hard in my office bathroom. I would clasp a hand over my mouth, unclasp the top button of my blouse so I could breathe easier. It was hot as hell in here.

I could barely look my coworkers in the eye as I packed up and left.

She'd sent me a picture of a leash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw her Mazda parked in front of her house. I knew something was wrong with me when the sight of it made my heart beat a little faster.

I dialled her number.

"Hey." My voice was croaky. "I- um. How are you?"

"Hey Lisa." She replied, voice smooth as ever. "How far are you right now?"

"I'm here." I squeaked.

"Really? Give me fifteen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I entered the room, she had the lights down low and candles arranged in a careful pattern. The sweet smell of peonies filled the air. It was quarter to eight.

"Why don't you lie down for me?" Chaeyoung's voice was soft behind me, as she dropped her assortment of god-knows-what on her desk.

I nodded. I wasn't allowed to speak without asking for permission.

"Face down. Keep your skirt around your knees." She said in a warm, low tone. I felt the muscles in my back relax, knowing that this meant I didn't have to think for the next few hours.

I dropped my purse gently at the side of her bed, not looking behind me. I wasn't allowed. All I could do was slide myself on the soft cotton of her bed, wrapping the skirt fully around my knees. I left my blouse on, burying my mouth onto her pillow, breathing hard in arousal already.

"Now." She purred, and I could hear metal behind me. My legs squeezed together, causing the bed to creak. I could almost see the smirk on her lips. It was obvious.

"I got you a very special present today." I could feel the mattress dip behind me, and all I could see was darkness. Suddenly, leather was around my throat, and I opened my mouth, biting her pillow.

"It's a collar. Do you know what that means?" She whispered, and she knew it. She knew that low, sultry tone made me wet, and I whined into my hold.

"It means you're mine."

I couldn't breathe. I could feel my heart thudding so hard and my panties fill up with wetness at the thought of such a dirty, derogatory thing. To be her pet. To be played with, ordered around. Her slave for the night.

I whined so loudly that Chaeyoung clamped a hand tight over my mouth. Tears were escaping my eyes, and my hips bucked forwards at the fantasy.

The leash snapped hard, and my throat felt an answering pull.

"I'm sorry." I gasped out into her pillow. "Sorry, mistress."

"Good girl." She purred. "Do kitties talk back, though?"