Turn off the Light (Lisoo - G!P Jisoo)

AN: Short Lisa Warning

The weather forecast for the day was not as promising for traveling as she had expected it to be. The clouds are gray and the branches of the trees sway more than ever, thanks to the cold wind. Rain must be coming soon.

But even with having to cancel her plans with some friends, she does not particularly hate the gloomy atmosphere or the fact that she is alone at home. She enjoyed lounging at her balcony, sipping her hot coffee for the late afternoon while observing the quietness of her view.

The streets are almost bare around this area and only the rolling vehicle of neighbors that had just gone home was worth noticing. He takes another sip of that hot beverage just as her eyes wander closer to her gate. That's when he notices a lone hooded figure standing reluctantly with feet shuffling to and fro the front of the gate.

Jisoo can distinguish that figure even from a mile away. Her eyes widened, and a quiet hiss escaped from her lips when he spilled some of her coffee onto her hand. None of that, however, slowed her pace as he hurried downstairs to meet her unannounced guest.

The person jolts in surprise at the creaking sound of the rustic hinges of the gate. There was no time for dilly-dallying out in public so Jisoo took hold of her hand, tugging her inside and closing the gate shut immediately for some privacy.

It was not until they reached inside her home that they finally faced each other to speak.

"You didn't text me, I could have given you a ride here." Jisoo's hands gently press on the sides of her hoody, bringing it down to reveal a warm smile, delicate features, and gentle eyes that look up to the male.

There before her stood Lalisa Manoban, the famous Blackpink member to everyone, and a loving and caring girlfriend to her.

"I didn't want to exert you." She places the paper bag she had been holding to let her palms touch the sides of her neck. Her fingertips are cold from the outside breeze, but Jisoo's warmth dissipates some of that easily. "How are you feeling? You don't feel so hot, that's good. Though you still need to rest."

Jisoo's brows pull together out of mild confusion. "You know I enjoy being pampered by you, but I'm perfectly in good health?"

"But Jennie said-" Lisa pauses and her face shows the sudden realization dawning on her.

"Let me guess, you got tricked." Jisoo could not help the side grin forming on her lips. She made a strong mental note to thank Jennie later for this sudden visit.

Lisa scrunches her nose, displeased at being tricked. Of course, it would be Jennie; the nosy and most supportive friend who happens to always point out that Jisoo and she should spend more time as a couple, and the friend who always teases Lisa of still being quite reserved to Jisoo after being together for six months now. "I'm going to have a word with her for this. I was genuinely worried. She said you were alone and was aching all over-"

Her words come to a halt when Jisoo suddenly leans in with a tilt of her head so she can place a gentle peck on her lips, rendering her motionless too. "I'm fine, see," she says to comfort her, bringing her hand up and placing it on her forehead.

Lisa sighs in resignation, replacing her hand with her forehead instead, tiptoeing to meet her tall stature. There was nothing to worry about, he seemed healthy and her temperature seemed normal.

"Are you busy for the rest of the day?" She asks, nuzzling the tips of their noses together lightly.

Lisa shakes her head, and pointed at the bag on the floor, "I brought some ingredients. I was planning to cook for you, because, you know... you were supposedly alone and sick."