Ice Queen (Jenlisa - GxG)

It might not be so bad, Lisa thought as the small shuttle descended to dock with the large Imperial spaceship. Sure, Queen Jennie was rumored to be cold and cruel, and Lisa had few illusions about why she might have demanded a princess from their little moon for her appeasement, but she was a she, and just that was an improvement over what Lisa's fate could have been, if the Federation had gotten to the moon and conquered it first. She wouldn't have liked to be taken by the Federation's Council of Rulers - everyone knew what they did to their captives. The Empire was the better of the two major powers, locked in battle, and if Lisa's sacrifice meant that the Empire would incorporate and protect her moon, then it was worth it.

Besides, maybe Queen Jennie had a heart underneath her hard exterior, and maybe Lisa would find it, and make her soften, melt her icy heart. Rumor had it that she had been abandoned by her lover many years ago when she was a young woman, and had promised never to love another, but Lisa might prove an exception. She had been told she was very pretty, and she was charming, and friendly, and had a knack with people.

She adjusted her dress - it was the finest she owned, and she'd put it on especially to make a good impression. It was lilac, close-fitting at the chest and bodice, with a loose, flowing skirt. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to straighten it. One of the guards cleared her throat and held out a hand with a hairbrush in it. Lisa couldn't quite see through her mesh helmet, but she thought there was a hint of sympathy on her face. Her fellow guard elbowed her in the side, but Lisa took the brush and ran it through her long hair to get it to stay in place and release any knots that had formed during the journey. She wanted to look her best for Queen Jennie - her future might depend on it.

Queen Jennie was sitting on her throne in the center of the large reception hall as the guards led Lisa in and she knelt in front of the throne. It was made of chrome and platinum, and towered over the room, and in the middle sat Queen Jennie. Lisa looked at the ground, so she didn't see Jennie properly, but what she saw was an impression of a woman with dark brown hair dressed in the blue and brass military uniform of the Empire, loaded with honors.

"Is this what the people of Palladus have seen fit to send me?" Queen Jennie demanded.

"I am Princess Lisa of Palladus, Your Imperial Highness," said Lisa. "I am here on behalf of the people of Palladus to offer our unconditional surrender, and to personally give myself to you as an offering of peace."

"Leave us," Jennie said, gesturing at the guards and servants lining the room.

"Do you know why you're here?" she asked, coldly.

"To serve your wishes, Your Imperial Highness," Lisa replied. "To please you. To serve as tribute from my people and be a safeguard for them."

"That's all just pretty words to mean that you're here to be my sex slave," Queen Jennie said, grabbing Lisa by the chin and lifting her head up, giving her the first proper view of the Queen.

She was an older woman, with streaks of grey in her dark brown hair and lined face, but the lines just made her look distinguished. She wore a military uniform, and it was said she personally commanded the flagship in battle. Looking at her determined face, Lisa could easily believe it.

"Are you a virgin?" Jennie asked.

Lisa licked her lips.

"Yes, Your Imperial Highness," she said, swallowing.

Jennie pushed her away, and she sprawled on the floor.

"I can't abide people who don't know what they're doing," she said.

"I'm a quick learner," Lisa said. "I'm sure I'll please you, if I'm given a chance."

Jennie gave her a scornful look.