Mistress Jisoo (Lisoo - GxG)

"Up."

Lisa lifted her hips, the dildo sliding almost all the way out of her.

"Down."

She let it sink back inside of her again, a small gasp leaving her pink lips at the fullness. Her mistress was sat on the edge of the bed, watching her intently as Lisa obeyed every command she was given. Even as her legs began to shake from holding her weight.

"Up." Mistress Jisoo repeated. She raised herself up again, whining at the feeling of being empty. "Good girl, relax." Mistress stood and walked round the edge of the bed to watch her as she let herself slide back down onto the silicone toy. "Lie back against the pillows," she ordered and Lisa did as she was told, although it was quite difficult since her arms were still bound behind her back with both wrist cuffs and rope up her forearms.

Mistress pulled the dildo out and tossed it aside, causing her submissive to give a whimper of annoyance but a sharp look and an eyebrow raise quickly silenced her. "Don't make me get the paddle out, little girl." She warned. Lisa looked sheepish but nodded and Mistress dug through their play box. She pulled out her favourite toy: the magic wand (this also happened to be Lisa's least favourite toy, especially since they got the new cordless version - now Mistress could use it anywhere!). Upon seeing the evil vibrator she snapped her legs shut and pulled a face. "Fine, if that's how it's going to be." Said Mistress, placing the wand on the bed and returning to the play box. Once she had found what she wanted she returned to the bed and grabbed one of Lisa's legs, but Lisa knew better and kept her other leg glued to it. Mistress smirked and pulled it as wide as she could against the bed, before revealing the rope in her hand and beginning to tie the leg to the bed frame. Lisa gasped as she realised she had been tricked but knew there was no point in fighting now. After her right leg was tied, her left leg quickly followed suit. Now she was completely open and vulnerable and she didn't like it one bit. Mistress popped open the lube and poured some on the head of the magic wand. Lisa licked her lips in anticipation as the magic wand was pressed against her clit and clicked onto the first setting. Now, anyone who has used one of these will know that the lowest setting is already ridiculously powerful. Lisa jumps at the sudden jolts of sensation spreading through her vulva.

"Aah! Oh god, Mistress, please! Aaaaaaah!" She begins to squirm as she can already feel herself about to come, but just as she gets to the edge with panting breaths and eyelids fluttering - Mistress clicks the toy off. "Ooooh!" Lisa gives her the dirtiest look she can manage as she tries to get her breath back. She gets merely another smirk in reply and once she has regained her control - the wand is turned back on. She is soon a trembling mess again, melting into the bed sheets and desperately rocking herself against the powerful toy. "Oh shit! Aah! Aah! Aaaah!" Unfortunately for Lisa, her mistress knows too well when she is ready to cum and once again switches off the toy, right at the moment of release.

This cycle of edging continues until Lisa is begging, her words shaking and barely coherent, "Please Mistress! I just want to cum! I'll be so goo- aah! Ah! Good!"

"I thought you didn't like this toy?" Mistress teased, turning off the toy for what felt like the thousandth time for Lisa. Her free hand reaches up and begins to toy with the submissive's breasts, kneading them and pinching at her nipples. After a while she switches the toy back on, ready for another round, but Lisa can't take much more,

"Please!" her gasps sounded more like sobs and her whole body was trembling, but she wanted it so bad.

"Hmmm, I suppose since you were so obedient earlier..." Mistress puts the wand on setting two, the vibrations so powerful she can feel them in her shoulder, Lisa screams and gasps for breath at the pleasure. She grinds her pussy down against the head of the wand, desperate for release. Barely a minute later, she gets it. Shudders rack her entire body, her eyes roll back in her head and a jumbled mess of screams and gasps and pleading words tumble from her lips until she is silenced with a passionate kiss from her mistress. She slowly cranked the vibrator back down until it was off and watched her submissive fall back to the bed, sinking into the sheets like goo as she rode out her afterglow. She couldn't help but think how beautiful Lisa looked post-orgasm as she began to untie her legs and arms.

Finally, Mistress climbed onto the bed with her and they tangled themselves together with kisses and giggles.