Perfect (Jenlisa GxG)

"Harder" the woman clad in barely-there lace wheezed, lifting her hips up and down slower compared to a few seconds ago. "s-so deep- s-so" she couldn't even form an audible sentence, her arousal all over the dildo she's fucking on. She screams whilst she tilts her neck on either side repeatedly, losing any coherent thoughts about being humane. "god,-"

"I see you're taking it well," another woman, sitting comfortably in her swivel chair, husks out, getting distracted at the sight beside her. She finds that she needs a minute break from her paperwork laying in front of her computer screen.

"baby..." the woman gasps, her breaths getting shallow as she increases the pacing of her humping, "please-"

"I bet that dildo needs a breather by how much your tight cunt's clamping on it," she bites her lip as she watches her darling's body shake, frenzied by the sudden dirty talk.

"I wish this tight cunt's sucking your fingers, but I'm well fucking aware that this thick girth can fill me better." the former teases aggressively, putting in more work than the latter has ever seen.

"Stop." a stern command ceases the movements of her hips, naturally, although incessant in reaching her apex. Her utmost desired apex.

"Please-" she cries yet she only hears the same command from her punisher. She whimpers as she detaches her demanding vulva away from the tempting compromise of a sex toy, a scowl present on her face.

"Put on a smile or I'll fucking leave you in here restrained so that your fucking pussy hole dries unsatisfied." Lisa clenches her thighs together as she feels the heat overflowing between her legs, whimpering at the promise of frustration, Jennie's irritated expression nocuous.

"I'm sorry, love," Lisa mutters before putting on her best smile, the one that has Jennie cooing, putty in her hands. "That's an obedient girl," She faux praises, letting Lisa know that Jennie lurks for something she's unprepared for.

"Come here-"

"How about your papers-?"

"What did i tell you about talking back?"

"I'm sorry. I'm coming," Lisa hangs her head low, ashamed at forgetting a very basic rule, "not for a long time," she hears Jennie mumble. The brunette only purrs in acceptance. "Take that cock with you."

Lisa takes the cum-soaked dildo.

"I want you..." Jennie pretends to think. She adjusts the specs atop the bridge of her nose, a profound smirk dancing on her crimson-colored lips. "...give me that," She snatches it from Lisa's loose grip before Lisa even registered her command, "get on your knees."

Lisa looks like she has lost her direction.

"Get on your pretty knees, Lisa." Jennie urges on, licking her lips. A jolt of excitement hits Jennie's nerves as she stares at her perfect little baby below her, hands behind her back just the way she likes them without reminding, her sweet cleavage sweating as it heaves. "That's right. so, so, pretty." she slides a finger along the brunette's corpulent cheek, before gripping on her jaw "so, so, drenched. I wonder how pretty you'd look like with this cock fucking your mouth." Jennie smiles an eye smile as she lightly pats Lisa's reddening cheek, surprised and aroused to her limit.

"mmm, give it to me, Jennie." Lisa purrs as she bats her feline eyes at her, her hips unconsciously humping. "Stay still then" Jennie positions the dildo in front of Lisa's awaiting mouth, salivating at what's about to come. she clenches her fingers around the base of the toy, smirking at the slickness of it. Smearing Lisa's own cum on her swollen plump lips by the tip of the dildo, she slowly eases it in.

"is this alright?" Lisa hums in response, pushing her face closer to Jennie's proximity to allow herself some more.

She opens her mouth wide to invite the toy inside, batting her seductive doe eyes to press Jennie to