A Day in the Life of Jisoo (Foursome - G!P Jisoo)

Foursome - sex toys - Jisoo G!P - edging - dirty talk - collars and leashes - blow job - bondage. 

Jisoo first met her three beautiful girls 3 months ago when she was approached by them to be their manager for their band. How could she say no to 3 sexy girls? While she was working with them she had to do her absolute best to behave herself. She so desperately wanted to touch one of their fine asses but didn't want to risk it. Luckily for her, the three girls were interested in looking for a dom which Jisoo was one. She's had a few subs in her time but they all, unfortunately, grew out of her.

If we jump forward into the present-day we would find Jisoo asleep in her bed with three bodies beside her. On one side Jennie, the eldest slept on Jisoo's right while the two youngest; Rosè and Lisa slept on her left. And of course, Jisoo was in the middle.

Today was a Sunday and that meant it was a lazy day. As usual, she was the first to wake up. Jisoo woke up wrapped in her warm blankets and the bodies of three other women. Her subs, sex slaves, maids, or whatever you wanna call them. Jisoo carefully made her way off the bed and took a good look at them sleeping together peacefully.

Jennie had her arms wrapped tightly around the sheet covering her naked frame, and the two others had their legs entangled. It was truly a sight to behold and she couldn't help but smile at them. Her peanuts felt uncomfortably tight though and she knew why. Still, She was truly lucky to have these three all to herself.

Jisoo got dressed in a simple black long sleeve shirt and short pants. She slipped on her favorite pair of house slippers and went into the bathroom to freshen up and take care of her morning wood. By now her subs had awakened and were now scrambling out to get their clothing on.

Jisoo stepped out of her bathroom, proud to see her three girls lined up with their maid outfits on and their leash and collar with their pet names on them in gold cursive. Jennie was her Kitten, Rosé was her Princess, and the youngest was of course he baby girl. Since Jennie was the oldest and most experienced she wasn't required to wear the leash but she liked to. Her maid outfit was also pink instead of black like the others.

Together in unison, they all said,

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning girls," Jisoo responded, she stepped forward and gave each of them a hot morning kiss before grabbing onto their leashes and dragged them along with her. They follow obediently behind her just staying few paces behind her. They're well trained that's for sure but they still have their quirks.

Jennie is the bold and confident one, which sometimes gets her in trouble, she forgets her place and needs a good punishment to know where she belongs. Rosè is the most obedient and well-behaved one having the least number of punishments under her bra strap, and although initially shy she's a screamer for sure. And Lisa is without a doubt the brattiest one. 

They enter a large bathroom with a large bathtub in the middle. They all undress and enter the warm water in the tub. The four of them settle in to take their morning bath. It helps ease some sore muscles from last night's activities.

Jisoo can't help but hard at the sight she's seeing. Her girls all naked in front of her and ready to be used at anytime anywhere wherever, whenever she felt like it. Right now she felt pretty excited by the way her member slowing my riser to attention. While the three girls were bathing Jisoo stalked over to Lisa who had her facing her and was washing her hair.

Jisoo got up behind her baby girl, surprising her in the process. Lisa found herself bent over the bathroom tub. Without warning  Jisoo's big 8-inch cock entered her.