Consequences of Oogling (3some - Chaelisoo - GxGxG)

It's already noon but I'm too lazy and sore to get up. I'm still snuggling under the blanket with Chaeyoung reading a book right beside me.

Wait. Why is there another warm body snuggling beside me?

The body wraps her long arms around my torso and cuddle close to my neck.

I open my eyes and looks down.

Oh yeah I forgot Jisoo came by. The older girl's grip on me is quite tight. Jisoo is breathing softly on my neck.

She looks really cute and innocent while sleeping. Oh how far from the truth it was.

"Jisoo....."

"Mhmmm."

"Jisoo. I need to go to the bathroom."

Jisoo quickly got up.

"Sorry baby...You can go."

"Girls...."

"Yeah."

Both of them reply at the same time.

"I really can't feel my legs."

"I'm on it."

Before Jisoo could reply. Chae picks me up bridal style and carry me to the bathroom.

"You need me to wipe?"

"Yahh! I can move my hands."

................

"Chaeyoung!"

"Yeah."

"I need to pee. Get out!"

"Okay okay. Wow cranky."

I finished my business and decide to take a short shower but not before hearing my girlfriends bicker again.

"Our baby Lili is being cranky and I'm blaming you Park Chaeyoung!"

"Yahh! You're just jealous because I could really fuck her last night."

"Why you..."

The argument goes on.

I went out of the bathroom after a while with a small towel wraps around my body. My hair is still wet from the shower and some of the water drips down my legs.

It suddenly went silent in the room.

I looked up at the older girls. Both of them were gaping like fish out of water. They were basically undressing me with their eyes.

"Eek! What are you looking at!"

"Baby, Do you need help wearing some clothes?"

"I can help too."

"Nope. No thank you. You will just make it worst."

"Ughh. Bummer."

I let out a loud laugh at that. Both of them could be so horny for no reasons.

I put on a short and t-shirt then goes on the bed to lay for a while.

"Lili, lets have a late brunch outside."

"Ohh that last restaurant was really lovely right Jisoo. Lili, come on lets go."

"I'm tired."

"I'll carry you around."

"Why don't all of us go out for dinner instead and just call in deliveries for lunch."

"That's fine with me. I will call in the pizza and sushi for you right?"

"Of course sushi. Thank you Chae. Love you."

Chaeyoung grins widely and peck my lips before she went out of the room to call in deliveries.