Mommy Said Behave (Chealisa GxG)

Mummy kink - oral sex - strap on - spanking - collar

Our world tour is finally over thank god. Don't get me wrong I loved going around the world performing for our blinks hearing them cheer for us, all of the memories we made across the world are all wonderful.

But after all of the traveling, we've done I'm glad that we can finally be home to rest for a while again. Six months of back to back shows, sleepless nights in hotel rooms and barely any time to myself have added to my ever-growing sexual frustration.

Lisa's behavior didn't make it any easier. She noticed that after a month the tour really started to take a toll and me and used that to her advantage to act out. It felt like she's spent the last 6 months teasing me by grinding on Jennie during 'Kiss and Make Up' and kissing Jisoo every second she got. But the second I would try to scold her when we got back to the hotel shed feign that it was "just for fanservice" saying that the blinks loved it.

And with back to back exhausting performances It became harder and harder for me to punish her for her bratty behavior. She had become more defiant, wanting to stay up late and watch movies instead of sleep or ignoring me entirely.

Now that we're back home ill finally have an opportunity to put her back in her place and right now I think it is the perfect opportunity. No more than 20 minutes after we got home Lisa is already running about the house chasing after Leo and Luca who are rightfully trying to avoid her kisses and hugs.

Everyone else in the house, me included, are exhausted from the crappy flight we had. The turbulence kept the three of us awake while Lisa, being the heavy sleeper she is, was knocked out for the entire flight. So now she's just a bundle of energy running around the dorm.

I walk into the living room to see her on the floor holding a not very happy Leo while practically screaming about how cute he is.

"Baby come on Jennie and Jisoo are trying to sleep, and you need to go to bed too."

I stand next to her trying to usher her to get up by extending my hand for her to grab. Instead, she completely ignores me and shifts away from my hand.

"I'm not being loud you're just over exaggerating, and I slept on the plane it's not my fault you guys are light sleepers."

This little brat.

"Lisa let's go I'm not dealing with this right now, let's just go to bed ok."

I'm giving her one more chance to redeem herself.

She lets go of Leo and motions to grab my arm but instead swats my hand away and gets up to move to the kitchen

"No, I don't have to listen to you anyway."

I really tried to be sweet but her attitude has been left unchecked for a way to long. Before she can even make it to the kitchen I grab her hand and motion her towards my room.

"That's it. Bedroom. Now."

She sucks her teeth and drags her feet as I pull her to my room where I make her go in first before I close and lock the door, I don't need a half-asleep Jennie interrupting us, again.

Without warning, I whip back around and begin scolding her.

"You have gotten away with far too much for far too long Lalisa. And you thought that after all this time out of the dorms you could come back and act like a selfish brat."

She stays silent, she just crosses her arms in front of her chest and pouts.

"Ok, I see how its gonna be. Strip... Now."

She whines but I can hear her bad girl persona falter slightly. I move to sit on the edge of my bed and I pat my thighs once I see that shes finished.

"Over my lap."