Reward (Chaelisa - GxG)

"How does it feel, Lisa?"

Lisa panted around the ball gag strapped to her mouth, but didn't attempt to reply. She didn't need to; Chaeyoung knew exactly how it felt - damn good. Two thick fingers pounding into Lisa's hot and tight pussy that was clenching of its own accord and dripping down not just her fingers but her whole hand with no obstructions since her precious submissive's legs were tied up with her feet between her shoulder blades. Chaeyoung got the majority of her pleasure from watching others being pleasured, and she could feel her panties dampening at the image of her baby trembling and squirming.

Small whimpers and moans slipped past the plastic ball between Lisa's lips, her vision had fogged over but she didn't need it too much at this point. There was nothing she could do as she lay on her soft, slim stomach, hog-tied with blood-red dyed rope. Her girlfriend added a third finger and rammed it knuckle deep, a jolt running from the tips of her toes to the crown of her head. Her eyelids fluttered and she moaned deeply, the pleasure consuming her.

"Do it, darling. You know what I want." Chaeyoung teased, grinding her thumb against the side of the other girl's clit.

The brunette shivered, the muscles in her abdomen tightening as she howled through the ball between her lips. Lisa was the most impressive squirter Chaeyoung had seen in her life and it was so hot to see her lose control over her own body in such a way. She never relented, ramming into her and sending her cunt into spasm. Finally, the gates gave way and with a hard shudder, squashing her face into the sheets, Lisa came. Hot juices spurted from her, spraying over the arm and torso of her lover.

"Mmmmmm!" Harsh screams ripped from her throat but were muffled by the gag and the sheets. Her whole body shook and tugged at its binds while her orgasm pursued her, chasing her relentlessly and refusing to release her. Chaeyoung never stopped stabbing at her cervix with her hard fingers and circling her clit with the pad of her thumb.

When the orgasm finally released her she sank into the sheets, drool leaking around the gag. Chaeyoung rooted through her back duffle bag to find four plastic clothes pegs, slowly clamping each one to Lisa's swollen pussy lips - two on each side pinning her open and giving full access to every inch of her cute cunt. Next she retrieved a thin leather crop, giving a test swat to the palm of her hand, watching her sub jump under the rope holding her at the sound. She chuckled and circled the girl, once she had reached the back of her again she aimed the crop at her left bum cheek.

"Aaamm." Lisa Jerked and moaned, her thighs twitching. Chaeyoung quickly began adding strikes in quick succession from cheek to cheek, the cries of her baby echoing through the room with the sounds of leather on flesh. Her quickly reddening bottom rippling under the harsh beatings. "Mmmmm!"

"What's that? Harder?" The taller girl brought the crop down with a loud 'CRACK' across both cheeks, leaving a defined red line cast across her backside. Lisa jumped and let out a muffled scream, biting down on the gag to relieve the pressure building inside of her but still a few tears slid down her cheeks. Chaeyoung crouched by her face and took her cheeks in her hands, running her long fingers round her jaw and behind her head to unclasp the gag. Saliva dribbled down the length of the small girl's pointed chin.

"Th-thank you, m'am." Lisa whispered through swollen lips.

"Good girl. You took that like a champ, baby! Now for a treat..." Chaeyoung winked and reached forward to unclasp the leather strap and remove the plastic ball, she wanted the gag out of her sub's mouth to hear her raspy voice in full force. She tossed it aside carelessly and stood. Once again, she circled; she let her girlfriend's sensitivity heighten as she waited eagerly. Chaeyoung waited just a few more moments before striking the crop to Lisa's vulva, still pinned open with pegs and glistening with her own ejaculation. The brunette bit her lip and groaned, her favourite place to be spanked... Right below her mons where her body was pink and wet. Chaeyoung laughed at her reaction and ripped the whip down again, harder this time.

"Aah! Shit!" Two more hits in quick succession to her mound. "Aaaah! N-not there!" A light tap directly over her vagina, just enough to illicit a gasp. "Harder! Please!" An even softer tap. "Pleeaassee," Lisa whined, wriggling her bottom in frustration. "I thought this was a reward, not a punishment!" She added grumpily.

"It is - a reward for me!" Chaeyoung teased, running the crop over her gently without lifting it off her skin. Dragging it over her sensitive areas, the parts of her that were desperate for attention. After a few more whimpers and whines she took pity on her sub and decided to give her what she wanted.

Harsh 'thwacks' and strikes aimed at the middle of the smaller girl's vulva rained down. Bringing with it a chorus of moaning, groaning and panting from Lisa.

"Oh god!" Chaeyoung took her moans as encouragement and began alternating her hits between her lips, clit and hole, toying with her body.

"Such a good girl..." She murmured. The pleasure shocks running through Lisa were intoxicating and drew desperate pants from her throat.

"Ah-ah!" The pain and pleasure were fogging her mind, her thoughts incoherent as all she could think about were the sensations throbbing between her legs. "Aaah. Fuck. Aaah. M-mo..."

"What's that? No more?" Chaeyoung asked with a smirk, slowing down her smacks to rile up the smaller girl.

"More!" Lisa screamed, "D-don't stop... I'm so close!" She cried, more tears joining her sopping cheeks. And Chaeyoung didn't, continuing on with hit after hit while Lisa's body shook and spasmed its way through a long, intense orgasm. "Fuck! Chaeyoung, please! Fuck!" She screamed, her body letting go finally. "Oh god," She sobbed, "I-I can't." She slumped down, letting her body unwind from the tension that had been building inside of her alongside her orgasm. Well, as much as she could while still held in position with the thick rope that Chaeyoung slowly untied, running her hands over her sub's smooth skin in soothing motions and lowering each limb down herself - knowing if she just released them they would snap down without the energy to hold them up.

Finally, she climbed up beside Lisa, wrapping a blanket over them both and enclosing the smaller girl gently in her long arms.