Yours (Chaelisa - GxG)

"Lisa?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you always pick Jennie and Jisoo?"

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever we get asked who we would date or who's the sexiest, the most charismatic member, you always pick them." Chaeyoung points out.

"Well," Lisa looks up in thought, "why not?"

Why not?

Chaeyoung silently glowers at the side of Lisa's head and the red head quickly tries to justify herself.

"I mean...whenever Jennie walks into a room, it's like she commands full attention, you know? And, Jisoo, she was practically born a model." She waves off as if that simple explanation would satisfy the brunette.

What about me? Chaeyoung thinks.

What do you think about me?

"Do you like them?" She blurts out before she can think better of it.

"Of course, I love them, they're basically family, Chaeng."

Lisa notices Chaeyoung shifting uncomfortably in her seat and turns to her, swinging one arm over her shoulders and pulling her closer.

"I love you, too," she whispers into the brunette's ear, as if unveiling some deep dark secret that no one else can ever know, "I love you the most."

She places a lingering kiss on her cheek and smiles at the beautiful blush that blooms over the latter's face at the simple gesture.

"You always say that," Chaeyoung mutters.

"And I mean it," Lisa smiles and tucks a stray strand of hair behind the older girl's ear, "every time."

"Do you mean it the way I want you to, though?"

Lisa's eyebrows come together in a cute little frown that Chaeyoung can't help but love.

"I mean it in every way."

"Really?"

Lisa nods.

An idea pops into Chaeyoung's head.

"So, you won't mind if I do this?"

Her hand reaches for Lisa's nape and she crashes their lips together with far more force than was originally intended. Lisa's eyes go wide in shock, her arms frozen in place.

Chaeyoung rarely initiates anything.

The kiss only lasts a couple of seconds. Chaeyoung barely has time to taste Lisa's lips and ingrain it in her memory.

Lisa didn't even kiss her back.

When she pulls away from the younger girl, Lisa is as red as a tomato.

"R-Rosie-,"

Chaeyoung frowns, "You didn't like it?"

"N-no, I mean, yes! I did, I really did. I just wasn't expecting you to do," Lisa stares at her lips and Chaeyoung smirks, "that."

The older girl starts to lean in again and Lisa's breath catches in her throat.

"Chaeng-,"

"Shh," Chaeyoung whispers against her lips and Lisa doesn't have it in herself to push her away.

She doesn't want to.

And, so, she does the only thing she can. She pulls her closer, tangles her hands in dark brown locks, and savors every moment, every last second.