Topping the CEO (JenLisa - GxG)

Praise kink - dirty talk - bondage - sex toys - spanking - begging

With Careful hands, Jennie began to slide Lisa's under down past her thighs. Once they were all the way off, she let out a held breath, admiring Lisa's body. Eventually, when she heard the sound of Lisa's quickened breaths, she slide between Lisa's legs. 

"No, wait." Lisa protested breathlessly. "I... Bedside table, second drawer." 

Hesitating from confusion at first, Jennie looked over and pulled out the drawer on the nightstand, revealing a strap-on that made her eyes go wide. 

"You... you want me to...."

"Please, Jennie. Please. I need you..."

Mouth watering from the intense arousal Lisa was causing, Jennie wasted no more time undressing, fastening the strap around her hips, and positioning herself between Lisa's legs. 

"Are... are you ready?" the Korean asked gently, stroking some of Lisa's sweat-soaked hair out of her face. 

Lisa nodded enthusiastically, almost frantically, and lifted her hips slightly. Jennie, blushing brightly from the sight of Lisa's desperation, slowly pushed the toy into the woman's center, making her whimper from the gradual sensation of being filled. 

"Jennie," she moaned, feeling the toy press in up to its hilt. 

"Lisa," Jennie sighed, stroking the woman's hair back again to comfort er. 

"Jennie," Lisa whimper again, when Jennie remained still admiring her. "Please... Please move."

Kim couldn't lie; in her deepest fantasy, this interaction played out over and over again. Taking Lisa like this. Taking charge. Being the source of Lisa's desperation, whimpering and moaning. It was almost too much for Jennie to handle. But Lisa's plea brought her back, so slowly, she pulled her hips back, making the toy slide inside Lisa's pussy. 

"Fuck," Lisa gasped. "Jennie, don't stop."

Jennie nodded, pressing a gentle kiss to Lisa's forehead before working her hips into a torturous, slow, steady rhythm that almost instantly drove her partner mad with want. 

"Jennie," Lisa panted. "Jennie, please..."

But Jennie held out, longing to hear these whimpers and pleas just a few more times. She knew Lisa needed more to come, but she also knew she didn't want the moment to end that quickly. 

When Lisa's legs wrapped around her, her ankles locking behind her back to pus her forward and drive the toy deeper. Jennie felt her heart start to race. Lisa really was desperate with want. 

"Beg me a little more, baby," Jennie whispered. pumping into her. "Just a little more..."

"Please. Please Jennie," Lisa was mewling. "I need you, please..."

Jennie's head began to spin, thinking she might be sick from the intensity of her own arousal at the sound of her lover's begging. 

"A little more. Tell me how bad you want it... and I might let you come."

"Jennie, please!" Lisa cried, her pleas getting louder and more frantic. "I need you, Please, just a little more!"

Letting out her own soft moan of satisfaction with her arousal dripping down her things, Jennie pressed their foreheads together, pumping into Lisa just a little harder than before. 

"You're such a good girl," Jennie whispered, purely on instinct and without any further thought. "My sweet girl." 

Lisa let out a surprisingly loud gasp as soon as Jennie said that, her thighs clenching around Jennie's hips. She bucked up hard, driving the toy deeper into her sex. Unable to wait for more, Lisa's hands fell to her lover's hips, pulling hard to keep Jennie thrusting deep.