In Heat (Lisoo - GxG)

beta/omega relationship - sex toys - leashes - choking 

The smell of musk and wood-burning embers mingles in the warm room. Lisa, who was born in spring, is very afraid of cold, and the winter is very difficult every year, and the wall fire and floor heating cannot warm her body.

She was helpless in estrus {A/N: period of arousal}, and could only wear a light silk nightdress. Her favorite thick and soft fleece pajamas appeared rough today, which stimulated her skin that had become extremely delicate due to the tide.

She struggled to get up from the carpet and climbed to Kim Jisoo, who was dozing on the beanbag by the fireplace, for warmth, palms and knees red from friction. Lisa is not a squeamish person, even a little stronger. She is proud of being an Omega, they have excellent empathy talents, have the ability to breed the next generation, and can enjoy a more incisive sexual experience than other races in estrus, but this does not mean that she should like to be dominated. She has always been on an equal footing with her beta partner - except at certain times.

Lisa knelt down beside Jisoo and gently rubbed her lover's calf with her face like a cat. Jisoo didn't respond, she closed her eyes and let the estrus kitten run wild on her. Although Beta's senses are not as sensitive as Alpha's, she still captures the spicy notes of musk at the moment. But for the owner, the happiest experience of raising a cat is to watch her act flirtily to you, and then quickly smooth the fur when she is about to fry, to see her sulking.

Lisa angrily watched Jisoo lying peacefully on the beanbag, her self-esteem did not allow her partner to ignore her pleasing signal. She kissed her lover's instep, again and again, from the ankle, the calf, all the way to the thigh, like a pious and sincere traveler, heading towards the destination with one heart and one mind. Kim Jisoo's contented groan encouraged Lisa to move on - her long-time lover who was as hot as the sun was, wearing shorts even on a cold January day - her lips swam to the inner thighs, the faint scent of Beta's arousal tempting. She digs deep.

Jisoo held Lisa's head with both hands and rubbed her ears rewardingly. Lisa, who received the feedback, also gently sucked Jisoo's milky thigh with her teeth, leaving a small purple hicky.

"Come here."

Lisa, who was dominated by libido, sat on Jisoo's lap without hesitation,  her knees wrapped around the other's waist because she couldn't balance on the weightless bones.

She eagerly grabbed her lover's hands and placed them on her chest, hoping that she would rub it to soothe her longing. Lisa felt like she was going crazy. Her hot skin needed Jisoo's touch all the time to relieve her agitation; at the same time, touching her lover's skin made her arousal all the more intense, and her desire was like an endless abyss.

The strong musky scent did not affect Beta's rational judgment at all. Kim Jisoo, who felt Lisa's unease, hugged her back gently and gave her a long kiss. She held Omega's thin body with her left hand, while the other hand climbed up to her lover's behind peaking through the bottom of her skirt.

She rubbed her breasts repeatedly, occasionally stinging her nipples with hard crystal armor. Painful pleasure ruled Lisa's facial features, she bit Jisoo's earlobe like an animal, and the hot and humid moan hit the other's eardrum. She didn't even realize that she was constantly shaking back and forth, and the soaked cotton panties were about to rub Jisoo's white and tender thighs.

"Jisoo...I want..."

Omegas' natural desire to be filled is a matter of course, but female Betas are not able to meet their needs due to their anatomy. Betas don't have the dominance of Alphas or the sensitivity of Omegas. They are regarded as the most stable members of society, the most efficient workers, and the most honest followers, but Kim Jisoo doesn't think so.