The Idol & I (JenLisa - GxG)

This is the story of Jen and me.

Jennie is an artist. She was that type of girl who sings and performs on stage. My name is Lalisa and I am the sister of her make-up artist, Minnie, which is why I almost always see her on some of her schedules.

I help my sister with her packing and carrying her stuff and also, I serve as her P.A at times when I'm free from work which is almost always. My sister is a fragile girl and I would not just usually allow her to carry big stuff.

While my sister does her job, I'll always be on my laptop doing my own thing. I work as a graphic designer, by the way, so I have a lot of time in me. Back to the story, everything is chaotic in Jennie's room every time she has schedules. PDnims and staffs are in and out for instructions, and designers and make-up artists are busy brushing her up to make her look more perfect.

In times like this, I would always see Jennie so focused, which I always admire about her. She's always passionate about her job and she's so thoughtful about her fans. This is probably one of the more reasons why I like her.

Jennie is touchy. She will hug me randomly and stay there for a while making me feel things that I wasn't supposed to feel on my sister's boss. Sometimes, she will act cute in front of me asking for my food that I'm about to eat.

She's always been this adorable, shy, and charming girl to me not until I've seen her in a different light because of what happened on one of her schedules.

Jennie is famous, and it is no surprise that she's been invited to be a cover of some famous magazine spreads in the country.

Wearing her white top that fits her figure and black fitted leather skirt with loads of zippers, she is set to shoot for a cover of this famous magazine in the country. Christy did a great job on her make-up, she looked fierce and feisty.

I guess she was having a bad day because right after the shoot, after thanking all the staff and crew, she immediately stormed off out of the set.

"Can you check up on her, Lisa?" the manager asked me. Since they were busy with some arrangements, they asked me to look for her instead. I sighed in defeat and proceeded to do the thing.

I was walking through long corridors of the building calling her name from time to time when I heard some kind of a whimper as I reach the last room of that long corridor.

The room was dark and the kind where people usually uses for conference and meetings.

I panicked. That whimper does not sound good to my ears.

"Jennie, are you there? Are you okay?" I called out again as I knock on the door. I heard a low whimper right when I was by the door and I was worried that maybe the girl passed out inside.

"I'm going to come in!" I announced as I opened the door of the room.

With my phone in my hand, ready to call someone in case of emergency, I came in, I thought I was ready for everything but I was not.

In the corner and secluded part of the room, there was Jennie. She was lying there, appearance all tousled up, skirt hiked up and her legs were spread.

I rushed to her side, thinking someone had attacked her.

"Who did this to you?" panic is clear in my voice. My hands are trembling as I try to dial something up on my phone.

I was so busy panicking that I did not notice her saying something.

"What was that?" I said, trying to remove my jacket to cover her while simultaneously trying to hold my phone.

"I said, lock the door." She mumbled. I stared at her in shock, she was clearly attacked but she asked me to lock the door? What is wrong with her?