𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 :: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Dear Diary,

Today is exactly three years since I have been here. I still don't know exactly where I am, I haven't seen the light of day since I was 18. I think I'm on the other side of the country, but I'm still not sure.

I'm 21 already. Wow, time is flying by fast. I live in a large house, of which the curtains are always closed. If I touch the curtain or the front door to see what it looks like outside, I get beaten up by two men.

I live with these guys and I don't even know the names of these dudes, even though I have been living with them for 3 years.

These two men also cut my hair short and dyed it dark brown, almost looking black. When I stare at myself in the mirror, I don't look the same. Maybe that was the intention, to make me unrecognizable.

They tell me that when I'm 30 I can finally leave the house, but I don't know if I'm going to last these 9 whole years. Life is tough here.

I don't have anyone else here at all, except for this other girl who also lives here. I don't know her name either, so I just call her 'girl', I guess. She told me that she was taken here when she was 13 years old. Now she is 20. Realize how long that is!

She is strange, but does help me get through life here. She brightens me up during intense times and we had already talked about an escape attempt, but it failed completely.

Sometimes I still wonder about life with my friends, family and the love of my life. I'm sure Jungwon would have forgotten about me by now, as always. Eunji and Jay must have graduated and bought a nice house together to live in, or maybe they broke up? Jake is probably busy getting a good job and Sunghoon.... Sunghoon would probably have forgotten about me too.

Maybe they've all forgotten about me. But that makes sense, doesn't it? I've been gone for three years.

One day I'll come back, I promise. I'll go back to where I came from. I'll go back to my friends and family. I'm going back home.

I can't wait to give everyone a hug soon and tell them I missed them so much. I really can't wait to see their faces too.

But will they uber recognize me after the change in my appearance and identity?

Don't worry about that too much now! Think of the nice things! I mean, soon you will see them again, so think about that!

Yes, I'm going to see them again soon. It just takes time.

It's late, so I think I'll go to sleep. See you tomorrow!

- Yerin"

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

Welcome to part two of Fall In Love Again! Here are a few things that might help you read part 2:

- Yang Jiwoo her name has been changed to Kang Yerin, as you could read in chapter 25 in part 1. So Jiwoo and Yerin are the same person!

- The story takes place three years later, so everyone in the story is three years older. You can read this at the beginning of this prologue.

- There are several chapters in which the situation of Sunghoon is described separately from the situation of Yerin. This might create a little bit of confusion!

- There are flashbacks and flashforwards in the book (indicated in those chapters)

- This is basically the sequel to part 1 !!

I hope the above has helped you! :)
I hope you will enjoy part 2 :) Love you all and take care <3

Scroll down for the characters!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KANG YERIN (Yang Jiwoo)
- 21 -

-

PARK SUNGHOON- 21 -

PARK SUNGHOON
- 21 -

-

MORE CHARACTERS:
- Yang Jungwon
- Park Jong-Seong (JAY)
- Sim Jae-yun (JAKE)

Other characters will be mentioned and introducted in the following chapters !!

(PICTURES FROM PINTEREST)