[ 60 ]

CHAPTER SIXTY
- MAILS I COULD NOT SEND -
───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────

Not gonna lie. Life has been rough lately.

My life has completely changed ever since the day I went missing. Sunghoon, I hope I can send you these letters. These guys probably won't let me go outside. I can't even send you a mail.

Jiwoo started reading her little notes she wrote when she was held in hostage. She kept them in a little bag, folded so many times that they were almost invisible. The letters were kind of hard to read because of the amount of folds.

Sunghoon comforted her by hugging her from behind and giving her pecks in her neck. He knew she was having a hard time reading it.

She always wanted to send these letters to him, to let him know what she's been up to. She'd never had the chance though.

Wishing all the damn time that I can face you again. I miss your face, body, smile, personality and most of all, your presence.

When I get out of here, let's travel to our favourite places, spend lots of time together! I hope I won't get out of here hurt, traumatized, but I'm scared I will.

These guys that are here, are so scary, dangerous. There's another girl, but she's weird. I mean...

After all, I will try my best. Try my damn best to leave this place. The thought of being here is making me so nauseous.

Anyways, let's talk about something fun! Mmmm... What about dates we'll have when I eventually get out of here!

Here's a list of things we can maybe do?
-bakery date
-zoo date
-aquarium date
-picknick date
-baking date
-arcade date
-reading date
-karaoke date

and much more of course! I just can't come up with more ideas because there's so much going on in my head at the moment.

I bet there's a lot of stuff going on in your mind too.

How do you feel? What have you been up to? Did you do something fun?

Have you already found another girlfriend? I feel like you do, because there's so many beautiful other girls in this planet and I'm just gone. I'm fucking gone! If you have another girlfriend, I'm happy for you. I hope you're happy with her and life a better life. Let's hope she won't get kidnapped, like me!

Keep her a secret, allright?

Still watching that series? Must be a lot of fun! I wish I could watch it with you though.

But uh, yeah! What else?

I can't seem to write anything anymore. Plus, I will have dinner in any second. Gotta fix my makeup, because my mascara messed up while writing this letter, crying.

My love, Sunghoon.  Remember one thing. One small thing that only consists three words.

I love you.

And I hope you love me too.

xxx

"I'm sorry Hoon," Jiwoo cried her eyes out. "Sorry I couldn't send you these letters on mail. I wasn't able to go anywhere. It just sucks-"

"Shh-" Sunghoon made her shut up. He didn't say anything and just hugged her.

He didn't want to ask any questions. Sunghoon just wanted her to speak and let her words go.

The only thing he wanted her to feel was comfort.

She really adores that.

"I'm so fucking sorry about everything. I'm so fucking sorry of my behavior and how I even managed to behave like that to you. I never meant to! Never ever, Hoon. Never."

"I know, I know honey," Sunghoon said while patting her head and stroking her hair. "And it's okay. You know that. We already talked about it and it's good between us now, okay? You couldn't do anything about it. I just needed to learn to accept. And I did! So remember that. Remember every word I've said just now. Let's stick together in bad of good times. I love you, baby."