[ 34 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
- FAKE BODY -
───── ⋆♡⋆ ────

"Do we have three flashlights and a pocket knife?"

"Yes."

"Are all those cameras that are installed inside the building turned off?"

"Yes."

"Do we have the floor plan of the building so that we can find the right room where Jiwoo's in?"

"How many more dumb questions do you have to ask, Sunghoon! Of course we have everything with us, so don't act so anxious!" Jungwon said irritably as he gave Sunghoon a slap on his shoulder, causing Sunghoon to stumble backwards a bit.

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes as he gave Sunghoon a pat on his back. "Don't worry about him. He's just moody and all because he didn't sleep well last night."

"Excuse me?" Jungwon tilted his head as he crossed his arms in disbelief. "I'm less moody than you both!"

"Let's not fight right now and start the plan," Sunghoon said in annoyance. "I really want to know if Jiwoo's really dead or that she's still alive like she told me in my dream."

Jungwon exhaled deeply and started walking towards the entrance of the burial center while bumping into Sunghoon's shoulder harshly. "Dreams are fake and just fantasy! You just miss Jiwoo and that's why you saw her! Get that in your mind!"

Sunghoon groaned and threw his head backwards. "As if you don't miss Jiwoo! She's your own sister, after all!" He exclaimed.

Jungwon stopped in his tracks and froze on his spot. He turned himself slowly around, facing Jake and Sunghoon. "What did you just say?"

"CHILDREN!" Jake yelled. "Do you both seriously need a mom and dad to give you both a punishment for fighting with each other and that you both can't make up the fight yourself? Get a life... Tsk!"

Sunghoon and Jungwon both fell quiet because of Jake. Sunghoon turned his head towards Jake, who was still standing next to him.

"Don't act like you're the main character when you're the second lead, Jake," Sunghoon said and scoffed a moment later after a few seconds of silence.

"What?" Jake looked at Sunghoon, confused.

Sunghoon quickly looked the other way and chuckled. "Nothing... Just a joke."

Jake frowned his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

Jungwon, who was still standing in front of the entrance, waved at the other two guys who were still standing there arguing with each other. He caught both Sunghoon's as Jake's attention. "What are we waiting for? Let's go inside and find Jiwoo."

Sunghoon gave a glance at Jake before walking toward Jungwon. Jake quickly followed him.

-

Sneaking through the corridors of the funeral home, the three boys walked to find Jiwoo's dead body.

Even though no one was there at all and the cameras were off, the boys decided to make it some kind of "secret mission" and pretend they were in an action movie.

Jungwon led the way and did a few somersaults and cartwheels. Jake, who was walking alongside Sunghoon behind Jungwon, scoffed in disbelief. "You're not a secret agent or anything! James Bond wannabe." Jake spoke.

Sunghoon shot up in laughter, but choked on his own saliva. He coughed a few times as Jake gave him a few pats on the back.

The boy in front stopped walking and turned to the other two. He crossed his arms and frowned. "I know that, Jake! I just want to show off my flexibility skills to you guys!" He boasted as he rolled his eyes. "Now let's just continue."

Jake bit his lower lip to hold back his laughter and just walked after Jungwon. Sunghoon stood still for a moment and grabbed something from his pocket.

It was a pocket knife.

He swallowed and looked at it for a moment. Was he sure he wanted to carry out this plan and involve Jungwon and Jake in it? It wasn't smart, but he would like to know the answer.

Sunghoon looked up at the rest, but they were already walking at the end of the corridor. He put the pocket knife back in his pocket and widened his eyes. Quickly he ran toward the other two boys. "Hey! Wait for me!"

Jungwon and Jake seemed to be pretty much ignoring him and were looking around them the whole time. Sunghoon arrived at them panting.

"Her room should be nearby," Jungwon said to Jake.

"HERE!" Jake yelled when he found the right room. He quickly ran to the door of the room and opened it. Jungwon and Sunghoon quickly ran after him.

"Oh my..." Sunghoon fell silent when he saw the state of the room. He looked around with an open mouth. Jungwon and Jake did the same.

It was a huge room with in at the end against the wall a coffin. The wall had red graffiti sprayed on it.

"This bitch deserved to die!"
"I'm glad she's dead!"
"Slut!"

"Jay..." Sunghoon muttered under his breath.

Jungwon just heard what Sunghoon said and quickly turned around. "What about Jay?" He asked.

Jake heard the name Jay drop into the conversation. "Do you think Jay did this?"

Sunghoon swallowed and nodded up and down. "The second sentence... He said the exact same thing to me the day Jiwoo was officially reported as dead. It can't be helped that it's him."

"Do you think he's hanging out here now too?" Jake asked as he looked worriedly at Sunghoon.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

"ARGH! This is all bullshit!" Jungwon suddenly yelled, startling the other two boys. "Jay's probably not here and otherwise he's been here in the past. This is probably a kid who thought it was funny to be disrespectful. Now let's just get on with the mission!"

Sunghoon swallowed and just nodded. He walked toward the coffin at the end of the room and sighed once with his eyes closed before giving one last look at Jake and Jungwon.

"Do it."

Sunghoon, you can do this! Get the answer you wanted so badly!

With a hard push, the boy slid off the lid of the coffin, only to see Jiwoo's dead body. Sunghoon hissed.

She looked pale and her veins seemed purple. Her eyes were closed and her hair was as soft as silk. Her hands were on top of each other on her stomach. She wore a beautiful, white dress.

"Jiwoo..." Jungwon whispered as he walked toward the coffin and put a tuft of her hair behind her ear.

Only now did the realization come that he really missed her. How she looked, how her personality was, how funny she was, how sweet and caring she had been to him.

And now he regretted that he had never done it back to her....

Jungwon chuckled as his eyes began to fill with tears. "I hope Sunghoon is right, that you are indeed alive. I miss you..." He gave a look to Sunghoon and Sunghoon back to him. "Do it," He said.

Sunghoon nodded and took the pocket knife from his pocket. He sighed deeply before bringing the knife towards Jiwoo her heart and stabbing it into her body. He slowly cut downward and finally stopped when he reached her belly.

He swallowed before putting his hand in the cut and entering her body. Instead of feeling strange things, he felt something soft brush across his hands. He grabbed the softness and removed his hand from her body.

He frowned his eyebrows as he looked what he was holding. "Wool?"

Jiwoo her body... Was fake! That means that Jiwoo is still alive and her dead has been faked!

"Sunghoon! You're right!" Jake happily yelled. "She's still alive!"

"What are you guys doing here?"

-

A/N: Who do you think the person is who said the last sentence in this chapter? :)
Also, I just wanted to let you all know that you're loved and perfect just the way you are! Be yourself!! <3